• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Its almost that time of year again..

As like prior years we will be heading up Tonga ridge.

Will be meeting at the Gold Bar grocer at 8am and heading out around 8:15.

We will be doing a run also on new years EVE / New years day Morn!!!!You guys have fun cause you know we will!!!!!:awesomework::redneck:

Hi All,

Crash, 8am in Gold Bar?!? :wtf:

I know, you roll out of bed at 7:45am, fire-up the Dodge tow rig, and amble down to the IGA with your (first of the day) Monster in hand.

You know, I'd be hard pressed to make it to da Gold Bar by 8am if I leave my house in Seattle at 7am (yeah, I'm driving a 2F powered FJ40, but it is really the fault of Monroe, Sultan, & Startup!) :mad:

Poor srgould41 he is coming from Federal (way the f*ck out of the) Way, so he'd probably be leaving his house at 6am!

So, maybe it would be a bit kinder to us "city folks" (and to the late night party folks) if you considered having a 10am meeting time.

Just saying! :D

-Alan

Last edited:
Crash, are you bringing your buggy?

Of course :awesomework:

Hi All,

I know, you roll out of bed at 7:45am, fire-up the Dodge tow rig, and amble down to the IGA with your (first of the day) Monster in hand.

You know, I'd be hard pressed to make it to da Gold Bar by 8am if I leave my house in Seattle at 7am (yeah, I'm driving a 2F powered FJ40, but it is really the fault of Monroe, Sultan, & Startup!) :mad:

Poor srgould41 he is coming from Federal (way the f*ck out of the) Way, so he'd probably be leaving his house at 6am!

So, maybe it would be a bit kinder to us "city folks" (and to the late night party folks) if you considered having a 10am meeting time.

-Alan

Well you can always come up later since we are just heading up tonga. There is another group that heads up and wanna get ahead of them/reason for heading up a tad earlier..

Of course :awesomework:

Well you can always come up later since we are just heading up tonga. There is another group that heads up and wanna get ahead of them/reason for heading up a tad earlier..

Beat us up the hill?

I think not so much. :D

Alan, either skip that awesome party you are going to or just stay up all night. That's why it's called a hangover run :awesomework:

Hi All,

You know, I'd be hard pressed to make it to da Gold Bar by 8am if I leave my house in Seattle at 7am (yeah, I'm driving a 2Squirrel pedal powered FJ40, but it is really the fault of Monroe, Sultan, & Startup!) :mad:

-Alan

Last edited:
We went up to tonga ridge yesterday. ..the snow was so shitty .....it needs to snow like a mofo for it to be good....it was frozen snow ...not ice...