• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run

If anybody sees a white 4 dr F-350 w/ large canopy parked in the area, with a white Jeep on a trailer behind it. WAKE ME UP! I'm sleeping in the back seat, & my engine will probably be idling. :hi:
Where's this train heading?

Last edited:
If anybody sees a white 4 dr F-350 w/ large canopy parked in the area, with a white Jeep on a trailer behind it. WAKE ME UP! I'm sleeping in the back seat, & my engine will probably be idling. :hi:

Will do:haha::haha::haha:

Will do:haha::haha::haha:

LMAO :haha: this is going to be good.

If the gods are nice and the moon is aligned right I will be there

Hey Crash, I drove through Goldbar on my way to Leavenworth Monday for some pre-Christmas goofing off and wondered where your shop was. Some day I'll have to stop by and say hi.

Did you have a chance to check out the snow up there yet? With heavy rain all the way through the pass on the way there and snow on the way back I bet the trail conditions won't be all that great. More rain is forecasted for tomorrow and above freezing temps up at the pass :rolleyes:

well, my rear driveline was toasted, good for a spare at best, driveline northwest is gonna have a brand new one done tomorrow at a VERY good price..... im in for sure. :awesomework:

Plans have changed for me, with the arrival of my Niece today, I did not get time to work on my pile. And I'm not going to lose sleep getting it done for crappy snow.

I don't know about anybody else but I am thinking about just running to walker for the day, the snow isn't looking like a whole lot of fun this year.

What is with this terrible snow this year anyway I want some real snow!

Weather says maybe a couple inches tonight through the morning of new snow but then it supposed to warm up and rain a bit. Maybe if we get up high enough early it wont be too nasty. Was 30 degrees at Stevens base about an hour ago.

Anyone know the elevation Tonga gets to? I never been up this side of Hwy 2.

Weather says maybe a couple inches tonight through the morning of new snow but then it supposed to warm up and rain a bit. Maybe if we get up high enough early it wont be too nasty. Was 30 degrees at Stevens base about an hour ago.

Anyone know the elevation Tonga gets to? I never been up this side of Hwy 2.

IIRC Dirty 13 Camp Fire is around 3000' which is the first "Y". You can get up to about 4800' if you take the 3rd "Y" to the right.

EDIT: Dirty 13 Camp Fire is 3600ish. You can get to about 4600'.

Last edited: