• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another Reiter run thread.

Ok rope then. Synthetic winch line. The thingy on the front of the front of the jeep pulling it up the hill.

The pics look like Rhinoland to me, and that hill has kicked my ass as well, its a fun spot:awesomework:

Damnit! What trail was it then? I must know these things. Good trail, whatever it's called :cool:

Yes, the trail that I got stuck on is RhinoLand. That is the trail you/we were on. Icypoop is old and confused.:redneck:

At least that's what I've got to know it as and how it's labeled on the newest Reiter Trails map :scratchhead:

Ok rope then. Synthetic winch line. The thingy on the front of the front of the jeep pulling it up the hill.

The pics look like Rhinoland to me, and that hill has kicked my ass as well, its a fun spot:awesomework:

Ya, I'm certainly out of my element in the CJ. And because of that and some other issues:;this trip was EPIC. Never realized I would have so much fun in the old beater. (when it runs:looser:)

BIG thanks to iceman, jeepngurl and angelfly (and couple others). You guys kept me running........and that's :awesomework:

Its called RHINO-LAND or eat poop I personally like to call it Rhino-land and its my FAV trail!!!

Your welcome Toy-Bug Anything to help a fellow wheeler/friend you would help me if i was on Trail dead

I also Had a blast!!!! I never did make it home that night my battery took a **** on me 20mins from home:mad: I tried driving with all my accessories off to charge the battery, but driving in the dark wth no headlights is extremely difficult:haha:

Neways It was a good day all around I got to put soe fresh scars on the new rig:awesomework: and got to meet alot of peopl off the board:beer:

I wanted to say thanx to everyone that waited for me on cable with 2 blown Beads:awesomework: U guys all kick ass:cool: and also for putting up with me since I'm the newbie of the group:beer:

Toybug- I'll never leave a friend on the trail alone! Never thats like a golden rule of what you dont do!!! Anyways I was thinking about it, if you get a couple more runs in the CJ we will have all the bugs worked out soon! It seems every trip we fix somethine else:haha: Oh the joy of carburation:haha:

Hopefully I'll have my truck fixed for this next weekend! I completly rewired my engine bay today:eeek: and removed the steering and a crack brakeline, and like 5-10pounds of wiring:looser:

Hey Angelfly, what bolt pattern is your Yota? I have some 8 inch wide "five star" style aluminum rims from a nissan truck I'll sell you DIRT cheap. Those ten inch rims are no doubt the reason you lost your bead twice. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Was I in the group when you guys did this Rhino-Land trail? Still trying to figure out what is what up there.

If that trail is eat poop then what is rhinoland? Now I'm just confused. Or is that trail called one thing at Rieter Pit and called something else at Rieter Trails? I think we need some government officials to mandate and official name :haha:

Rhino land did kick ass! My group was suposed to go up on Saturday and everyone bailed. I woke up and saw the clear skies and had to go out. We went towards Sac-up and ran in to a group of FJ-cruisers that were taking a while, so we cut back and were going to head up towards the wall. I looked over to my left and saw Crusty and a bunch of Yota's on a trail that I've never scene before. I asked Crusty if he minded us piggy backing up, of course he said, "Come on!" That trail is a blast, that drop at the end gets you a little weightless... Anyways it was nice to meet all you guys, we had a blast.:awesomework:

The pictures of that XJ on the stairstep made my butt pucker :eeek: :cool:[/QUOTE]

Should have seen my butt:eek: :eek:

rhinoland is a good time when its wet. But whats with all the ****in bypasses already?

The pictures posted of us using the bypasses are only at that one spot and mainly because the poeple using the bypasses either didn't have a winch or just couldn't make it up the original line. . . we were the second group to go through by that time it was all torn up. . . it was no our choice to go that route but we had a line of people waiting on us so we just got out as quickly as possible!!!! I look at as we all have good trail edicate, we respect others on the trail and dont want to ruin the day!

Anyways those bypasses were there and have been there for awhile now!!!

I dont want to say names BUt I would talk to the asshat from Randys makig his own trail on cable

Its called RHINO-LAND or eat poop I personally like to call it Rhino-land and its my FAV trail!!!

Your welcome Toy-Bug Anything to help a fellow wheeler/friend you would help me if i was on Trail dead
No he wouldn't. He doesn't know how.:fawkdancesmiley: