• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another Reiter run thread.

The pictures posted of us using the bypasses are only at that one spot and mainly because the poeple using the bypasses either didn't have a winch or just couldn't make it up the original line. . . we were the second group to go through by that time it was all torn up. . . it was no our choice to go that route but we had a line of people waiting on us so we just got out as quickly as possible!!!! I look at as we all have good trail edicate, we respect others on the trail and dont want to ruin the day!

Anyways those bypasses were there and have been there for awhile now!!!

This is all BS! If you can't handle the trail then stay off of it and try a differnt one. :rolleyes:

This is all BS! If you can't handle the trail then stay off of it and try a differnt one. :rolleyes:

thank you, there are lot's of other trails that are of lesser difficulty.

I saw a certain elitist winch 2 times last weekend when I rode with the group, up the main line's, and really I bet he was quicker about it than some dickweed that hang's out and assrapes the trail for 10 tries or better.

thank you, there are lot's of other trails that are of lesser difficulty.

I saw a certain elitist winch 2 times last weekend when I rode with the group, up the main line's, and really I bet he was quicker about it than some dickweed that hang's out and assrapes the trail for 10 tries or better.

That was the point I was trying to make instead of sitting there tearing it up trying to make it, we and 2 others gave it one try and then winched up! Thats alot better in my opinion then sitting there giving it hell time after time and not gaining any ground:eeek:

People run difficult trails to grow skill wise and driving wise, I have no desire to run the lesser difficult trails especially since I was winched one damn time all day long and it was at the same spot as about 10 others had to:awesomework:

I am not talking Randy ring and pinion I do not want to say names or the company but its Randys something:looser: He made his own trail up cable trail and the oter 2 guys in his group actually busted out a . . . . . CHAINSAW:looser:

I can say for sure I will be at the work party to try and put an end to it up there!

I am not talking Randy ring and pinion I do not want to say names or the company but its Randys something:looser: He made his own trail up cable trail and the oter 2 guys in his group actually busted out a . . . . . CHAINSAW:looser:

I can say for sure I will be at the work party to try and put an end to it up there!

Just post up who it was...

And in my experience busting your ass on a saturday to try to improve a trail only results in anger the next weekend as everything you did has either been smashed, ran over, winched down, or cut up. Not to mention a dozen new bypasses created.

I dont want to say names BUt I would talk to the asshat from Randys makig his own trail on cable

Wasn't me! I'm not the asshat! (Brook or Ricky Bobby = same guy) I was wheelin with those dudes when ToyBug got stuck, we left him behind with Angelfly. I didn't even run Cable... Must be talking about a different Randy's since me & Cascade Crawler are the only wheelers arround here anymore... Yeah that's a shot you webwheelers!!!:awesomework:

There is like 3 different companies that are like Randys. . . . . exhaust ring and pinion and one more!!!!! I dont want to mention names for the very reason of not talking down anyones business!!!!!

And if Cascade crawler wants to be real he would send you the email I sent him explaining exactly what happened up there!!!! I will not post it for the whole wide world to read and see!!!!! Thats not me:flipoff:

There is like 3 different companies that are like Randys. . . . . exhaust ring and pinion and one more!!!!! I dont want to mention names for the very reason of not talking down anyones business!!!!!

And if Cascade crawler wants to be real he would send you the email I sent him explaining exactly what happened up there!!!! I will not post it for the whole wide world to read and see!!!!! Thats not me:flipoff:

No worries, I just wanted to clear up that it's not anyone here from Randy's Ring & Pinion. We were saying the other guys here at RRP that don't wheel anymore were gay. We got nothing against you dude. :awesomework:

Oh oh! I wanna see...

No worries, I just wanted to clear up that it's not anyone here from Randy's Ring & Pinion. We were saying the other guys here at RRP that don't wheel anymore were gay. We got nothing against you dude. :awesomework:

Ahh-I thought you were trying to hurt my feelers with that comment
:hi:

Aite cool!!! I dont want any harsh feeling with me and rest of the community!!! My family has had many great experiences with Randys R&P so I dont want any harsh feelings!!!

I do want to say tho! the person who it was, was a careless prick!! way above the legal driving limit of alcohol and just on a mission t make his own trail no matter what stopped him:booo:

I do want to say tho! the person who it was, was a careless prick!! way above the legal driving limit of alcohol and just on a mission t make his own trail no matter what stopped him:booo:

So what's stoping you from calling him out? Either tell who it is or STFU. All you're doing is spreading drama.:rolleyes: