• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another Reiter run thread.

So what's stoping you from calling him out? Either tell who it is or STFU. All you're doing is spreading drama.:rolleyes:

Agree'd. If you dont want to call someone out then dont say sh!t online. Who was it? And is the bypass badass or what?

I'll say it, It was a dude named Randy that worked at an exhaust shop and with the way that guy was drivin and drinkin and me with no gun I wasn't the one to say something but everyone did watch that dickweed drive right through the woods. Careless

I'll say it, It was a dude named Randy that worked at an exhaust shop and with the way that guy was drivin and drinkin and me with no gun I wasn't the one to say something but everyone did watch that dickweed drive right through the woods. Careless

Yeah exactly it Was RANDY the owner of randys exhaust liKe said above careless

Im going to try to come up saturday for a few hours. Im not sure what time I will get there because I have to help a friend move in the morning. Then I will head up and probably stay until 5pm or so. Ill keep my eyes peeled for you guys.

I plan on heading out there around that time too. I think the plan is to camp out but I won't know that till supsa calls me. See ya up there.:beer: