• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any interest in any crashfab bully parts?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So I have been tossing the idea around and I have had some folks show interest in stuff I have built. The one downside to this is the fact everything will be hand made because thats just how I am.

But I thought I would see if there was any interest in some things I would make for the bully axles

1-rear battery holder
2-my swa-wing chassis both in just chassis and bodyless version
3-steering setup

Figured I would see if there was any interest in it.

I like the steering,but I am not commited to shaving the axle to make the servo fit.
How much would you be charging for the steering set up?
And if using your chassis do you have to make all the bent links to go with it?

I like the steering,but I am not commited to shaving the axle to make the servo fit.
How much would you be charging for the steering set up?
And if using your chassis do you have to make all the bent links to go with it?

I thought the same thing on shaving my axle and was hesitant on doing it. With that said I would do it again in a heartbeat..

As for the chassis yes I will probably have the option for with/without links..

Here is the New Swa-wing chassis in both body and bodyless versions.

swa-chassis-1.jpg

swa-chassis-2.jpg

And the bodyless version. Still finishing up the new redesigned body to fit the new chassis.

swa-chassis-3.jpg

swa-chassis-4.jpg

Well I finally had a chance to sit down and build templates for my steering setup. Since I first designed and built this setup I made a few changes and here is the final product.

CF-bully_steering-1.jpg

CF-bully_steering-2.jpg

With this setup you must notch the axle tube for the servo to fit. I also designed it with 4 mounts so a 4th hole will need drilled and tapped. Here is the servo mount on a bare axle tube (this is randy's).

CF-bully_steering-3.jpg

CF-bully_steering-4.jpg

I am going to do it with everything you need except a servo horn and for this setup you will need to use a robotics long version. Along the lines of needing to modify the axle tube you will have to also shim(supplied) the tie rod to the servo horn.

CF-bully_steering-5.jpg

I haven't had a chance to sit down and figure a price on them so thats my next step.