• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any new year trips planned? elbe?

the yelm guys plan on going to camp on fri. havent ran the fiat sence i ran my dog over at funny rocks on july 4. i droped it 7 in and linked the front. hope it every thing works good for new years. see ya'll there.

also will you talk to rod and see if he will give me a raise? and tell rod to start getting some bigger mainline jobs i'm tired of digging shallow and chad needs me to destroy more boxes so he has some work.

Ya didn't you know you were "big ****" who worked for "rod" I mean come on now everyone knows that Chad :fawkdancesmiley:

I was up there last night, just ran up to where we camp at, no snow, more snow on top of scott turner than at elbe. hope to see you up there if the toyota's back together by then!

Well why the hell not willy the jeeps back together and lolo will be done this week too oh and zack is going too

Mine's real close. Working on it again tomorrow.

Dude, I'm gonna be working on vehicles solid the next few days. I'll be ready though.

So who all are going to be up there Friday night for new years. Heavily leaning towards heading up Friday morning. Just wondering what the rest of the folks I'm not talking to online are up to.

Anyone have the campground reserved?

I'm game to camp Fri night and one of the other guys from work might also. I don't know what the other guys plans are yet though. I think they are all daytrippin' Friday. I need to find out what Dane, Jeff, Zack, and John are up to.