• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any new year trips planned? elbe?

got a few pics wish we didnt break so soon.

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

heres the only video i got. should of got the mainline holes on vid. i felt like a artic icebreaker crushing through the 2 deep sections. i forgot to open my vent on fuel cell and ran out of gas on the vid.:booo: ive made it once before but the ice kept ramming against my steering lines and bending the fitting loose. thought that would end my trip.

boy what a trip all in our group broke axles and i broke my rear driveline on the rainer vista . boy it goes from no traction to hookin real quick. the last hill before the parkin lot was epic. we camped at the bottom and watched truck and tralier jackknife one after another. including us. lots rigs on the way up when we left . bet that hill was a mess this morning. il try in post some pics later.

I was the red and white 1st gen Dodge that passed your camp with the black ZJ on the trailer. While I'm not 100% certain, I think I was only one to make it to the campground without either chaining up or off-loading the rig before the final hill. Coming back down the hill was pretty crappy.

Good to see everyone out there. The trails were great frozen solid like that. I burned a quarter tank of gas getting up Sunrise alone. V8 and 35psi FTW.

horus glad u made it up safe. chaining up was the ticket getting up the hill for sure. im going to get some chains for sure now. did anyone run busy?

Thanks Mike for letting me use your Warn remote! Way to try to get us to go up to the new rock crawl! I was hoping to see the pacifier in action :cool:

I went up friday night and rode with toney in his jeep cause i had no trailer. Nobody ended up showing up so around 10:00 we decided to go see what the busy looked like and we ended up running the whole thing by ourselves it was a cake walk winched about 5 times mostly due to the ****in ice was so thick it was hard to break through. After the busy we ran every other trail twice their was lots of traction up their but it was effin cold.

Me and 2 friends ran the Busy sat morning about 11am or so. Nobody had been on it yet except for Tony the night before. Good times. No winching just blazed right thru it.

we ran it and broke trail friday night and we were sitting at the entrance at about 9ish in the morning and saw a couple rigs go in around 9:30. It was a sammy buggy and a couple toyotas.