• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any new year trips planned? elbe?

I think some nice new blue paint will be deposited on sum trees this weekend.
:cool:

There is plenty of fresh black paint on the Pacifier to wipe off. I've been using can after can of it to fix everything from cracks in the unibody to mechanical issues.

Chad, if head up Friday we'll have to hit some trails dude. Get that rig of yours done. :D

Ok. Seems like most of the Hillclimin' Hillbillies won't be there till Sat morn but I've been working on my damn rig for a year and wanna wheel it. She has some bugs to work out but ready to try out. I'll be up around noon Friday and staying Sat.

Mike, I'll swing through the CG and see if your in.

B-rad maybe I'll catch up with yous guys after ya run da Busy. Are ya going Fri or Sat?

B-rad maybe I'll catch up with yous guys after ya run da Busy. Are ya going Fri or Sat?

Ill run some weeny trails with ya first. I gotta make sure my new fuel containment vessel is going to function properly before I stuff it in the busy.

Either nobody will be on the busy at all or it will be a parking lot. Hit or miss.

Saturday, hoping to be there around 10am.

:awesomework:Well I wanted to run a few weeney trails last year. But when everyone was late and I ran w/ you guys I was holding my breath the whole time. I didn't want to push my luck this year. The Busy is a good testing ground but when **** goes bad it's a very long day..............................

Last edited:
im ready for battle. the ghoulie is is in prime shape ready to dig 20'' of ruts everywhere. hope there is some insane mud holes. headed up late thurs nite or friday morn. :D

boy what a trip all in our group broke axles and i broke my rear driveline on the rainer vista . boy it goes from no traction to hookin real quick. the last hill before the parkin lot was epic. we camped at the bottom and watched truck and tralier jackknife one after another. including us. lots rigs on the way up when we left . bet that hill was a mess this morning. il try in post some pics later.

Jeez it was cold up there. That hill was a little sketch yesterday. I had to chain up the tow rig and it was still a 4wheel spin to the top. I almost jackknifed about 50' past were 59fiat was parked. There was a **** load of people up there today. Most people parked somewhere toward the bottom. Coming down the hill today was a butt pucker for sure!

Jeez it was cold up there. That hill was a little sketch yesterday. I had to chain up the tow rig and it was still a 4wheel spin to the top. I almost jackknifed about 50' past were 59fiat was parked. There was a **** load of people up there today. Most people parked somewhere toward the bottom. Coming down the hill today was a butt pucker for sure!

It was a good day, the sun was out and everybody had a good time.
The fire depatment parking lot in Ashford is always available for public parking.