• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know about these?

Suspension design looks kinda shitty. Plus I don't see a brand name anywhere, which would make finding parts a pain. IMO stick with the good ole' ax10:awesomework:

I saw these while paroosing ebay the other day. I couldnt find a name brand. I would contact the seller and see who is making these. Some of the chassis looks good with the blue alum stuff. The axles look a little big. Id find out what brands parts are on it. price is cheap.

That is a "no name" crawler, I wouldn't buy it. That crawler is some cheap POS that will break instantly and then you won't be able to get parts. I bet it is some chinese knock off from somebody. Stick with a proven rig like a AX-10.

Last edited:
i think your right about it being a himoto. I just looked at the pics again and you can see himoto water mark over the pics? Are those worth a damn? And like you guys said can ya find parts for them. HAHA

Last edited:
i did some searching and found there site and some more info. Here is a link to it. I did notice how large the diffs are but mabey you could diegrind that web away a little. Let me know what ya think. I also sent them a email asking about parts and availability on them. Thanks guys

http://www.xtremehimotorc.com/product/RCF-1

I'd stay away from those rigs......and others like it. The market has a few of these "bandwagon" crawlers becoming more available.
Stay with a proven brand.....new or used.

Sounds great thanks for the info guys. Im going to get a losi for right now and go from there! That way i can go compete against crash haha. Joking

Last edited:
no

no

Mike doesn't compete in the 1.9 class.:haha:

2.2 class or Super class is where it's at, not much going on with those little trucks so far.

Um ya i know it was a joke because everyone was asking why no one bought there 1.9s to the event to beat crash! DUH