• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know this buggy

Cracksrubi

I'm going to buy this buggy this weekend regardless I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about pros or cons

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 854
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 849
I'm pretty sure that buggy68 took a chassis and the legendary little mule Mazda cab truck and built it to what you see here. If it is the little mule it had a Cadillac 500 motor auto tranny and I think a divorced transfer case maybe a 205. The rear I think is a Dana 70 and front 60. Guy in Oliver springs built the chassis and Doug Edgeman built little mule years and years ago. If you go to windrock and have heard of little mule trail and Cadillac hill this is some of the rig that built those trails. Back then there was a club called rattle rock off road club I think. I also think it's got propane on it when Brice built it. :dunno:

Looks like tractor joints all the way around and the first rig I have ever seen with a bigger tie rod than lower links, but with that said, I'd wheel it :woot: :woot:

Re:

It does have propane and a caddy motor. 4000 dollars and it could be yours, except there is a deposit on it already.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

fordcontraption01 said:
I'm pretty sure that buggy68 took a chassis and the legendary little mule Mazda cab truck and built it to what you see here. If it is the little mule it had a Cadillac 500 motor auto tranny and I think a divorced transfer case maybe a 205. The rear I think is a Dana 70 and front 60. Guy in Oliver springs built the chassis and Doug Edgeman built little mule years and years ago. If you go to windrock and have heard of little mule trail and Cadillac hill this is some of the rig that built those trails. Back then there was a club called rattle rock off road club I think. I also think it's got propane on it when Brice built it. :dunno:

Not sure about buggy68, but the rest of the story is exactly as I was told as well. I have it posted on fb. I haven't had the opportunity to wheel it myself, but supposedly a tough rig. Just needs someone to go over her real well and put to use.

fltruckwash said:
Not sure about buggy68, but the rest of the story is exactly as I was told as well. I have it posted on fb. I haven't had the opportunity to wheel it myself, but supposedly a tough rig. Just needs someone to go over her real well and put to use.
yea it's it. It should still have a short section of a truck frame of some sort under it. Big Tim Bacon could tell you all about it as little mule as Doug has always wheeled with him. Brice bought little mule and the chassis was built by Lonnie hinkle in Oliver springs. He sold the chassis which was built for yota stuff to a guy and then Brice bought it from him and then took all the parts he had laying around and built this buggy and then sold it before he wheeled it to a guy in Chattanooga I think and now here it is again. And I thing it's been like this for the last 4 to 5 years maybe. Buggy68 should have all the build pics he does of all the hundreds of ones he's owned.

I'm the one with the deposit down on it and will be going to get it this weekend. But I knew with as an odd a setup as it was someone here would prolly know a little about it

Damnit man, for $4k I'd bought if I had known about it. Oh well, guess that's what I get for not having Facebook.

The thing was a beast as little mule but I have not personally seen it run in its current state. Basically if you see something running old school tires on it and especially turfs you know it's been around or owned by someone that ran tellico or Aetna and is usually pretty serious

And I think the front looks weird and afterthought is because it was. It was a chassis for yota motor and Brice had to get it to fit over the caddy motor and he put coilovers because little mule had leaves

I saw it was like man thats a deal let me try to get that thing. I'm building another buggy right now but it's progress is pretty much moving backwards at this point and man am I ready to get back on the trail. I may try to take it out the day I get it I'll just have to see but it will definitely get some videos of her in action

Cracksrubi said:
I saw it was like man thats a deal let me try to get that thing. I'm building another buggy right now but it's progress is pretty much moving backwards at this point and man am I ready to get back on the trail. I may try to take it out the day I get it I'll just have to see but it will definitely get some videos of her in action

Let me know if you take it riding this weekend

Latest posts