• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

Love my Yeti's. Have a Roadie and a 45 qt Tundra.

Only problem with them is you have to lock them up or a :afro: will take them.

Are they worth the $$$, not sure but I still like them.

Cool. I'm looking around right now. Just figured I'd see what's out there. It's about time to retire the Coleman. And you gotta lock everything up nowadays! :afro:

I have a YETI 105 Tundra http://www.yeticoolers.com/categories/Tundra-Series/

and a Grizzly Coolers 16 http://www.grizzlycoolers.com/catalog/grizzly-action-sports-coolers.html?hpp=action-icon

i like my big one for camping to leave in the truck and store food/back up beer and my smaller one for carrying in the Jeep. Both hold ice equally well IMHO if you prechill them correctly. I also know a friend who has an ORCA Cooler and it's on par with my YETI and Grizzly. I'll likely buy more/different sizes for different applications in the future.

Re: Re: Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

Buddy of mine bought a yeti used a while back for $150, pretty badass coolers. But I'm a cheap ass so I still roll with my $20 walmart coleman that barely holds ice for 1 whole hot summer day molaugh

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Definitely worth the money if you use a cooler a lot, I love mine, they are tough as nails. I think they have had a price increase lately. A 45 used to be 300 and I saw them listed the other day at 329.

bobo said:
Love my Yeti's. Have a Roadie and a 45 qt Tundra.

Only problem with them is you have to lock them up or a :afro: will take them.

Are they worth the $$$, not sure but I still like them.

Damn things will grow legs, don't ever leave them unsecured.

Worth every penny. I have a 45 I use for camping and a roadie that I put in my TJ and the RZR.

Unless this thing brews beer on its own, there is no way in hell I'm spend 300 bux on one, or even half that. Call me a cheap :afro: but it ain't happening.

I've had the best luck just pre chillin what ever is going in my coolers. I'll freeze a one liter plastic coke bottle with water, or a milk jug and put that in my big coolers for long weekends. Beer and other cold libations can swim in ice in another cooler that gets thrown in the back of the Toyota. We used to do week long canoe trips and would use dry ice to pack our coolers. Sometimes it would actually freeze whatever was in there.

Worth every penny. If you can make yourself spend the money you will never look back expecially if you camp they are the best investment ever when ice is scarce. There the way to go :dblthumb:

Get one and throw the cheap ones away. I could have bought 20 for what I have spent in crappy coolers and ice.

Do not overlook the K2 coolers. I have a 160 and it is very good. I used it this weekend and when I would open the lid it looked like you opened a freezer because of the steam coming out :****:

I have seen some decent deals on used ones, granted they prolly stole some of them but there's rich kids selling off daddy's coolers on the trading sites on Facebook all the time.

Got a 35 as a company Christmas gift last year and it's great, but still doesn't hold ice for 5 days. Riding in the back of my truck at work and of course opening several times a day ice last about 2 days, maybe 3 days if I'm not bouncing around too much.