• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody out there with a Yeti? Worth the money?

I have a 65 qt Pelican it's awesome. They advertise it holds ice 10 days. It does!
I have a 25qt Engal. It does good to hold ice 4 days.

My experience for what its worth.

zukiscott said:
THIS....

and this,,,,I think its became a retneck status icon as of late as well :dunno:,,,you know,,,if they came out with a southeast redneck edition of a ken doll it would come with a new blinged out razor,,carhart clothing starter kit,costa shades and a damn yeti cooler full of little fake miller lites ;D

That's fawking gold son, **** is hilarious! molaugh

Would yall think a 50qt Yeti would be to big for the back of my jeep. Its getting taken from a 2 seater to a 4 seater as my kids are big enough to ride and enjoy now. I gotta have enough room for my drinks, wifes drinks, the kids drinks and some sammiches. It will be on the ass end of the buggy in its own dom cage mount that will be removeable and attached to the rear tube chassis, so when the kids arent with us I can remove the mount and sit the cooler in the corbeau bench seat. Any thoughts on this?

zukiscott said:
THIS....

and this,,,,I think its became a retneck status icon as of late as well :dunno:,,,you know,,,if they came out with a southeast redneck edition of a ken doll it would come with a new blinged out razor,,carhart clothing starter kit,costa shades and a damn yeti cooler full of little fake miller lites ;D

Ok Julio, looks like you ripped off my Razr owner joke from last week... either that or we think a lot alike :drinkers:

muddinmetal said:
If you're looking for a razr, you must also look for: a Yeti cooler, Costas, black wheels for your Z, and midol for cramping :****:

COMMANDO said:
buy a ocra cooler they are made in sparta tennessee plus they have a lifetime warranty
Not to get this back on topic or anything, but these look like a blatant copy of a Yeti cooler, just made in slightly different sizes. If I'm buying a knock-off I at least expect it to be a little cheaper.

bgredjeep said:
Not to get this back on topic or anything, but these look like a blatant copy of a Yeti cooler, just made in slightly different sizes. If I'm buying a knock-off I at least expect it to be a little cheaper.
Exactly what I've thought about most of these. All of these other brands weren't around until after Yeti, and they're the same price.

I broke down an finally bought me a yeti. (45q) I've owned it for about 3 or 4 weeks love it so far. Got mine for 295.00 no tax at my local dealer.

I have a Roadie 20. Bought it for kayak fishing but it is a little big for a fishing cooler. Good camping cooler and to take on road trips and what not. Definitely keeps ice longer. I got mine as a gift.

Anyone else have a Yeti that leaks? My Roadie 20 leaks around the drain plug. Yeti is supposed to be sending me a new plug, if that doesn't work they say they will replace the cooler. Just curious if it's a common issue.

Wes in TN said:
Anyone else have a Yeti that leaks? My Roadie 20 leaks around the drain plug. Yeti is supposed to be sending me a new plug, if that doesn't work they say they will replace the cooler. Just curious if it's a common issue.

A friend has one and it always leaks but he has had it for a while now. Hell even some of my cheap coleman's leak at the same spot

TBItoy said:
mine has a big thick square o ring around the drain plug, don't see how it could leak? is the o ring missing?

Oring is there. I even took the oring off flipped it around and put it back on. Still leaks. For what the thing cost I expect it to not leak when brand new.

Wes in TN said:
Oring is there. I even took the oring off flipped it around and put it back on. Still leaks. For what the thing cost I expect it to not leak when brand new.

My 35 leaks a little too, its not much....but there is a small puddle most of the time. My 75 has never leaked.