• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody running a sale on Swampers??

truckbroke

Just wanted to check and see if anybody is running a sale on swampers. Got a buddy that cut the side wall out of one of our good 43s on our last ride. Just found out today that it can`t be fixed. He said find a place and he`ll buy one. I was thinking GoForth but, wanted to ask first to find him the best deal.

smbroady82 said:
Check with Dave at davesoffroadsupply.com

He's very competitive on pricing and quick to ship stuff out thumb.gif

And a hell of a lot nicer than **** Goforth.

If he cut the sidewall all the way through the bead, it's toast. If not, it should be repairable being it's not a street rated tire. I've cut swampers down and used small farm animals to plug them enough to get off the trail and had them vulcanized later. :****: :dblthumb:

I can get them in sticky or regular, but honestly I can't compete with 4 wheel parts, ($749 sticky 17") especially when they include "free" shipping, and then having to add 10% sales tax... no wonder everything is cheaper off the internets. ::)

grcthird said:
I can get them in sticky or regular, but honestly I can't compete with 4 wheel parts, ($749 sticky 17") especially when they include "free" shipping, and then having to add 10% sales tax... no wonder everything is cheaper off the internets. ::)

PM sent

CHASMAN9 said:
If he cut the sidewall all the way through the bead, it's toast. If not, it should be repairable being it's not a street rated tire. I've cut swampers down and used small farm animals to plug them enough to get off the trail and had them vulcanized later. :****: :dblthumb:

I have went everywhere around here in the past and cannot for the life of me find anyone that will touch our tires. The place I finally found that does vulcanizing will not do it. Hell I even told him it was going on the front of a damn tractor and he said no cause he take the liability chance. Its like WTF... I hear folks on here talking about getting it done like its no big deal.

Guy in russellville will patch an offorad tire with a hole in it big enough to throw a chicken through. I have one i need to get to him now myself

truckbroke said:
PM sent

I have went everywhere around here in the past and cannot for the life of me find anyone that will touch our tires. The place I finally found that does vulcanizing will not do it. Hell I even told him it was going on the front of a damn tractor and he said no cause he take the liability chance. Its like WTF... I hear folks on here talking about getting it done like its no big deal.

Where are you located?

Sylvester Georgia, I see. Scott will do vulcanizing but is way up in Alaska or at least Kodak Tn. Not sure other over there. We've got a place over here in B'ham area, but that's pretty damn far away.

truckbroke said:
Yeah sounds like I`m just going to throw one in the truck next time we wheeling up there and get it fixed.

Either Scott or Ted's tire repair in Centerville. thumb.gif

what size and sticky or non? I can get good prices on the non sticky stuff usually. I can check if you like.