• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheelin sat?

That works for me, should we just meet you at your place at like 8:30 or so?

We will bring the crawlers, I need to have Kyle teach me how to drive again, I am out of practice. :D

well id love to go out , but dont know any of ya .. where ya goin? do u mind tag alongs? kan i flip? i like to flip... flip flip flip .. 13 flips is the most so far , that was at shosine east in utah .. truck holds up pretty good ... little brake here and there but for the most part yodis does ok

kraker out

Out at reiter in gold bar...

That works for me, should we just meet you at your place at like 8:30 or so?

We will bring the crawlers, I need to have Kyle teach me how to drive again, I am out of practice. :D

Bring the rigs and I will bring cones for after the wheelin :redneck:

I would just go ahead and meet me there--I will run into town and grab a few things first...:awesomework:

I hear we are going to get into the 80's this weekend :cool: :clappy: :nana1: :bananadance:

I was thinking about going sunday but i might go with you mike on saturday but beware im known for going around on go arounds so long as they are more difficult than the trail its self:redneck:

I was thinking about going sunday but i might go with you mike on saturday but beware im known for going around on go arounds so long as they are more difficult than the trail its self:redneck:

I will bring my cage and we can "cage fight" on the bypass's :fawkdancesmiley:

i will be there. not as early as you guys though. this is the first time i will be out there with my rig not being a dd so im not sure what im running.

Latest posts