• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheelin sat?

Another day of running solo :cool:
Ann & I plan on being out there Sat AM. Glen's hanging at home to help get our drain field moved so that we can get the yard ready for a new shop! :awesomework::cool: What time?

edit: NM, 9 AM. We'll be there! :ANYWORD:

Last edited:
"Note to self---grab good test light" :D
No need. Both the relay for the fuel pump & the ECM are mounted and wiring harness got re-wrapped and are tucked high away from the exhaust manifold. Also a new hydraulic steering hose replaced. :; :flipoff:

Last edited:
"Note to self---grab good test light" :D

thanks, I just blew coffee all over my keyboard....

sheeiat... I need a couple wires looked into, maybe I'll drag mine out... whadda say? cable again backwards? maybe we can kiss these :rb: fenders goodbye...:haha:

awww fawkit...maybe I'll just be the RBE's biatch like we agreed on earlier this week...:redneck:

No need. Both the relay for the fuel pump & the ECM are mounted and wiring harness got re-wrapped and are tucked high away from the exhaust manifold. Also a new hydraulic steering hose replaced. :; :flipoff:

No way say it isnt so, the ECM is acctually mounted.....WTF:eeek:

sheeiat... I need a couple wires looked into, maybe I'll drag mine out... whadda say? cable again backwards? maybe we can kiss these :rb: fenders goodbye...:haha:

awww fawkit...maybe I'll just be the RBE's biatch like we agreed on earlier this week...:redneck:

So its supposed to be sunny and warm. You going to break out the sports bra to wheel in? Gotta make good on all them claims... :corn: :redneck:

So its supposed to be sunny and warm. You going to break out the sports bra to wheel in? Gotta make good on all them claims... :corn: :redneck:
:wtf: u talkin bout?

sport bra... no uni-boobs for me... I like lift and separate thankyouverymuch.

My jeep is alive again so im toying with the idea of heading out, or i might go ride my dirtbike i cant decide

Make up your mind......... :impat:

So after some long hard thought i deicided my dirt bike is in peices and i was busy helping Hip weld again today so it didnt get put back together

So i too will be out there tommorow OMG hahahaha see you folks in the A.M.

So after some long hard thought i deicided my dirt bike is in peices and i was busy helping Hip weld again today so it didnt get put back together

So i too will be out there tommorow OMG hahahaha see you folks in the A.M.
Thanks for the warning Sam. :fawkdancesmiley: