• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheelin sat?

Ive got some stuff to take care of tomorrow such as taking a scrap truck to the recyclers and getting to the bank, but I might head out for the day if Ashley is available too, just to dink around a little. Dont know if we will hook up with anyone, or just go "by ourselves" since neither one of us are all that great at wheeling, haha.

~T.J.

Don't BS everybody! You were stacking rocks! :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Pics for sure...

we need to see the one from your dad, where you stacked the rock up under the fender... pretty sure you'd be DQ'ed from competition with those skillz!

TOTALLY had an awesome day!:awesomework:

ETM kicked ASS. hands down no questions about it...

well all up until I just left her place... the margaritas may have kicked hers in the end, LOL... Love ya snookums.

:kiss:

Finally made it home, what a day! This was a great day of wheelin. I was a little worried that the Zuk was going to slow everybody down with it's itty bitty tires, but it actually did pretty well. I was a little harder on it than I had been before, but nothing broke and it got me home, so I am pretty happy with how it performed, plus I averaged 20+ mpg going up and back, so that was pretty good. :D The next time I come up I will bring the Cruiser, going to have to test out that new cage. :redneck:

Some pics of the rock. :haha:
P1060306.jpg

P1060308.jpg

P1060309.jpg

Here are the rest of the pics, most of them are blurry since Nick took them. :fawkdancesmiley:
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/lburris/Wheelin/Reiter 9-6/?start=all

It was an awesome day wheeling of almost 9 straight hours! No REAL carnage to speak of on my end. I had a great time! :cheers:

It was an awesome day wheeling of almost 9 straight hours! No REAL carnage to speak of on my end. I had a great time! :cheers:

My day got cut short :booo: :mad: , still fun though

Thanks Scott for spotting me through some stuff i have never done before:awesomework:

Never made it home last night to post my pics, instead I found myself walking the streets of Bothell at 4am some how after starting at the races in Monroe:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:
DSC_6692.jpg

DSC_6699.jpg

DSC_6706.jpg

DSC_6711.jpg

DSC_6719.jpg

DSC_6726.jpg

Last but not least THE rock
DSC_6735.jpg

My day got cut short :booo: :mad: , still fun though

Thanks Scott for spotting me through some stuff i have never done before:awesomework:

Hey Man anytime my pleasure! :awesomework: I love seeing your jeep out on the trail reminds me of some of those old black and whites vids you see floating around with them guys haveing a ball with that they brung! :cool: