• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone around Knoxville needing some work?

bradzuki

I need some shop help! Drivers, welders, shop hands. If you know of anyone looking for work in the Knox, Oak Ridge, or Lenoir City area, send me a message.
Thanks,
Brad.

Right now, if you wanna work, we'll find a schedule to work with you. We are so far behind right now that we are going to have to start turning down jobs. We just landed a huge contract making cell tower parts and they have VERY strict deadlines. Easy work but moving 26ft sections of 4x4x3/8 angle iron is too much for one person. We have to make at least 2 trips to Chattanooga each week to get stuff galvanized and then when we pick it up, we have to deliver to job site. If you can move steel, weld, drive, drill a hole, use a bandsaw, bend tube, use an ironworker, or anything else besides stand around on Facebook all day then I need you. You can work 1 day or a month, I don't care as long as you work.

Pm me me or post up about what you can pay. Welded for about 10 years now I'm a millwright. Can run any kind of fab equipment you might have.

I'd be up for some weekend work?? I work outta town Monday-Thursday and available the other three..pretty good with a welder(mig, tig, stck)..

Sorry guys, I've been on the road. Send me info and I'll get in touch with all of you. Pay is what you're worth. We've got jobs that pay well so I'm sure we can work something out. I want to keep jobs rolling in, not turn them down. We are still currently right off exit 364 on I40 but are looking daily for a large commercial building anywhere in the area of Oak Ridge, West Knoxville, or Lenoir City so if you know of any please hook a :afro: up

Well, Atleast ya got folks wanna work up that way.. Eddy J tried and said All he got was a couple smartass comments , I tried and all I got was a text at 3 am from a random person that said "hey saw your post on Hardline, are you talkin bout shrubs as in the kind ya smoke or the kind ya cut? If it's tha kind ya smoke I got you" so when I told him "the kind u cut, a lot of them" he says.. "Aw hell no that's to much Mexican work" haha I swear to God.. Had I been thinking I would've sent him a picture of a police badge! Haha. And i thought i was a moron.

Latest posts