• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone deal with this trailer manufacturer?

TheViking

Targeted
Alright I'm looking this trailer the E720 10KD
http://www.curraheetrailers.com/600-5-series
I can haul a bouncer/crawler, tractor, scrap metal, lawn equipment, logs, firewood, or landscaping supplies and not go crazy with my weight rating with my truck which is eleven thousand and three hundred pounds. I want to only buy one trailer that I can do it all with but not wanting to go gooseneck as I dont have a diesel and if my business gets that big that I need one then I will. Also the extra length gives me room for a tool box and small winch on the trailer deck.
Also anyone do business with these guys? Good, bad, or ugly?
http://www.allstatetrailers.com/Details.cfm/10571174/2014-Currahee-E720.10KD/Chattanooga-TN/
Thanks

Re: Re: Anyone deal with this trailer manufacturer?

Just got my trailer from them and its working great. I got the bumper pull flatbed with equipment package. I also had them add dual landing gear on the front.
vesavyjy.jpg
umamy3uh.jpg

Re:

Mine is 8ft wide 16ft deck 4ft dovetail dual axle, single tire, dual brakes 12k. Got it from C&C trailers in greeneville, tn

tnford88 said:
Just got my trailer from them and its working great. I got the bumper pull flatbed with equipment package. I also had them add dual landing gear on the front.
vesavyjy.jpg
umamy3uh.jpg
I like that set up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

crawler 129 said:
You don't have to have a diesel to have a gooseneck . Trailer looks good though .
No I dont need a diesel for a gooseneck and I have seen F150's with goosenecks but I could pull less weight, and keep my bed free for set for two tool boxes.

Have you check out choo choo trailers in chattanooga? Heard good things about them but have not done business with them first hand.

Gooseneck all the way. Pulls so much better. You can get more on a gooseneck because it loads the truck more forward. Don't have all that tounge weight when loaded heavy and will pull like ****.

choo choo trailers is great place but alot of people in chatt are doin bussiness with allstate now choo choo has been in bussiness for long time so they must be doin sumthin right