• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone else been doin any POWERLINE PIMPIN here???

kushKrawlin

Well after a shitty morning of Tryin to go Riding I had had it. I took my girls ridin , to a place that folks ride and no one cares, ole skool style. Power line Pimpin. I may retire from Offroad parks. At the power lines im like a Timmy ... An Offroad God. Hahaha They have no fukin clue what a fukin moron I am. Woooooo hoooooooo. Killed every 3ft hill and ledge there! :woot: if ya ever wanna boost of confidence just hit a local powerline. Preferably when a lot of four wheelers are out there ! Hahahaha
molaugh

On a serious note it Fukin sucks compared to a park. Man I wanna buy a mountain. :****:

We have A LOT of power lines here being so close to TVA, but many of them run through private property. I know of 2 where some crotchety old fart put a bunch of nails in the waterholes of the trail to discourage riding the powerlines. I could see if it was a hayfield, farm, or hunting lease, but they both are nothing but overgrown fields.

Hey Kush, I know of a powerline easement up in the Winfield area that has a farm with your name on it, just don't get too close to his cash crop. We cut ROW's for APCO and tore up his spring fed water system, he showed his AR, we promptly left. Not long afterwards he had a visit from the Fed's. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
We have A LOT of power lines here being so close to TVA, but many of them run through private property. I know of 2 where some crotchety old fart put a bunch of nails in the waterholes of the trail to discourage riding the powerlines. I could see if it was a hayfield, farm, or hunting lease, but they both are nothing but overgrown fields.

The next time you are at an offroad park or any other place where people ride recreationally, take a look around at all the beer cans, bottles, baby diapers, busted windshields, jeep tops, dead hookers, and the other generally disgusting **** that people throw out on someone else's land and you'll have a better understanding of why land owners don't want "us" there. Combine that with litigation happy America and the fact that predatory bottom feeders may sue you AND WIN even though they were on your property without your permission when they got hurt. Gah. This is about to turn into another "America used to be great" thread. Sorry b

Kush, where them hills be? I want to be a hero too!

it sure would be cool to be able to go back to 1970 and work on getting access/easements/riding rights secured on a lot of the "open land" that everyone used to use for recreation before everything got all ****ed up, AND work on changing people perception on littering/dumping/tread lightly! Back in the day, I think most people had a DGAF attitude towards access, because there was so much of it

Man there was so much dam trash. I imagine that tha place won't last long.. It's one of the last places around. Ya know , I just thought about it.. But our dam kids won't ever know how much fun it is to ride and hang out all day at the riding spots. ****. Wtf they gonna do? That's kinda the problem I guess, can't do **** anymore so go get in trouble huh? It used to be so much better around here. It was ok but dam that red clay dust. Really it was a huge hassle. Haha. I was amazed at how something that looked a tiny bit fun/difficult was not **** to what I'm used to at the parks. I gotta get the FAWK outta here and move somewhere where it's a lil more country. Like the old days. Hell i guess i should be glad I live as close to Morris and Choco as I do. I bet y'all got some badass powerlines up in Tenn and Al. Hell I know Alabama does. I hit one not to long ago. It was amazing. Also amazing how much trash there was and still be open. Really sucks.. I mean who the fuk takes a load of trash to the power lines?? Jesus

kushKrawlin said:
Man there was so much dam trash. I imagine that tha place won't last long.. It's one of the last places around. Ya know , I just thought about it.. But our dam kids won't ever know how much fun it is to ride and hang out all day at the riding spots. ****. Wtf they gonna do? That's kinda the problem I guess, can't do **** anymore so go get in trouble huh? It used to be so much better around here. It was ok but dam that red clay dust. Really it was a huge hassle. Haha. I was amazed at how something that looked a tiny bit fun/difficult was not **** to what I'm used to at the parks. I gotta get the FAWK outta here and move somewhere where it's a lil more country. Like the old days. Hell i guess i should be glad I live as close to Morris and Choco as I do. I bet y'all got some badass powerlines up in Tenn and Al. Hell I know Alabama does. I hit one not to long ago. It was amazing. Also amazing how much trash there was and still be open. Really sucks.. I mean who the fuk takes a load of trash to the power lines?? Jesus

Never underestimate the power of idiots Kush. I live 10 minutes from the cohutta wilderness area (37,000 undeveloped acres) a few weeks ago we took the kids to lake Conasauga, it's 15miles of gravel roads to get there. About 12miles in we stop at this overlook.

I looked down off the edge of the rocks and there were about 100 beer cans and a busted TV at the bottom.

Have alot of great memories running powerline and up here theres alot of gas lines and oil hauling roads we used to run, now they all are gated and fenced, never had alot of trash issues but that was 25 years ago when people had a little respect, so many awesome places to play that ur not allowed to anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got Aetna hills and worse around here at the house and that's where several of us that used to ride buggies cut our teeth. We rode there my whole life----- then the idiots got involved. Hey while so and so is trying to do right and just ride lets go burn a car and snort a line type crap. Now it's gone. Can't step foot on 90% of it.

kushKrawlin said:
They have no fukin clue what a fukin moron I am. Woooooo hoooooooo.

Which part were you on? Cross pains side of big Bertha has been on lockdown for a minute but I've always wanted to go and put around out that way

Hotrodpayton said:
We got Aetna hills and worse around here at the house and that's where several of us that used to ride buggies cut our teeth. We rode there my whole life----- then the idiots got involved. Hey while so and so is trying to do right and just ride lets go burn a car and snort a line type crap. Now it's gone. Can't step foot on 90% of it.

When do I get an invite to the "Private" piece you have now? :dunno:

94xjsport94 said:
Which part were you on? Cross pains side of big Bertha has been on lockdown for a minute but I've always wanted to go and put around out that way
Will are u smoking crack? Dude I dam near went to jail last time I went there. Fuk that. But I did meet a guy that's in the hunting club that said we could ride with him whenever. But then I hear people on Facebook saying they ride down there all the time . All I know is that cop told us we was going to jail , I looked at him and said this (right to his face, state law). "Sir I'm sorry I can NOT go to jail today.. No way. You will never see me again." And dude for the first time In my life he all the sudden got cool and said "go Down the road, across the reservoir and ride on the other side, the don't care".
Man I almost **** my pants.