• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone ever seen ....

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Last I seen a guy name ken barner has been posting it forsale on multiple pages on Facebook past few weeks

The Ken guy has it now and is trying to trade it to me. I didn't know if anyone on here had seen it in person/wheeled with it? Wondering about quality of the build and so on...

NOVI FED COUPE said:
The Ken guy has it now and is trying to trade it to me. I didn't know if anyone on here had seen it in person/wheeled with it? Wondering about quality of the build and so on...

Idk anything about it. Looks pretty good. I just know he's trying hard to unload it. Maybe just Wanting something different.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Idk anything about it. Looks pretty good. I just know he's trying hard to unload it. Maybe just Wanting something different.

Says he doesn't have time to wheel, which I understand. Seems like a pretty nice buggy with a good parts list.

He had a CJ for sale not long ago that he kept for a very short time also because I had looked at it when the original builder had it for sale. May just trade a lot?

matth_85 said:
He had a CJ for sale not long ago that he kept for a very short time also because I had looked at it when the original builder had it for sale. May just trade a lot?

Probably so...

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Says he doesn't have time to wheel, which I understand. Seems like a pretty nice buggy with a good parts list.

Was just looking at it again and yes parts list does look good. It's a good looking rig