• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone have a tire machine?

1bigtj

i am getting some beadlocks this weekend and cant find any place willing to mount my tires on them. ill put all the bolts in and everything. just need to have 4 tires dismounted and remounted on my beadlocks.
thanks

Tire machine?

Two good crow bars ota do the trick. To break the bead , put a 2x6 on the side of the tire & drive your vehical up the 2x6. Take the valve core out if possable.Ya it's not the quickest or essyest,but it does work and cheeper than a tire store.:awesomework: GOOD LUCK.

i am getting some beadlocks this weekend and cant find any place willing to mount my tires on them. ill put all the bolts in and everything. just need to have 4 tires dismounted and remounted on my beadlocks.
thanks

Ill mount them. No problem. I do lots of them. Pm me if interested.:awesomework:

A hi-lift jack is an easier bead breaker, and much more controlled. Tire/wheel on ground, valve core out, jack on tire, lift up a vehicle, bead pops, flip over and repeat. I can swap 4 tires over quicker than you can go to Les Schwab and get it done. Oh yea, and once you have the tire bars = free.

Marty's used tires in Burien put mine on, and I finished the bolting side at home. I think they said they would have done the whole job, but that would have cost a lot more. I think they charged me 20 dollars.

the crow bar thing can be easy or hard.

I've had them pop right off, and i've also faught with them for several hours.

chop... i'm gonna need to do some shortly..

I'll have to give you a call.