• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone heard any recent news on tsl's

youngbuk

I know they were supposed to come back out in march then it was april. just wondering if anyone has heard whats happening in the past few weeks if they actually have a release date yet

I was going to start new topic till i seen this. Whats going on with interco? I seen they have very few sizes of TSL's to choose from. On top of that, the prices are through the roof!!! 44in Bogger for $725!! I remember when ya could pick em up for $400 or so. They need to get they're act together, they've been leader in off road tire for how many years in past, with the guys like MT and PitBull competing with Interco now, they need to step it up a notch!! Anyone know whats up with them?

I call our rep weekly for updates and all I can say is sparatic... Some tires will be full production in the coming weeks mainly LTBs some drag compound stickys will be in very soon so get some $ together if you want them.
But for most tires that we use 40+ still looking late summer - fall
Prices are up some more than others
We do have new pricing so if you need to know how much to save up for untill then give us a call or if you want pitbulls now. 1 800 826 1623

bigsilly said:
The only recent news I have heard is they still suck :gtfo: :popcorn:

really, The 43" SX sticky is as close to a Krawler as your going to get. If I wasn't running Krawlers, thats what I would run.

Cole said:
really, The 43" SX sticky is as close to a Krawler as your going to get. If I wasn't running Krawlers, thats what I would run.
Really... At 121 pounds a tire I will keep my Krawlers.

bigsilly said:
Cole can correct me if I am wrong, 80 pounds if my memory is correct.

wrong they are 77lbs :flipoff1:

The last time I weighed them they were +/- 2lbs from that 77 number, every tire was a little different. Buts thats been several batches ago that I weighed them.

Yeah I think they are up to 80 or 82lbs now that they were redesigned a little. They used to be 78 lbs.

krawlers are great, but the SX gives you that cpl extra inches under the axles and they have the lugs to get you up those long loose hill climbs

ramills21 said:
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_26_869/products_id/183013/n/Pro-Line-Interco-TSL-SX-Super-Swamper-19-G8-Crawler-Tire-w-Memory-Foam-2

i found you some!!! they even come packaged in a bag. These would look good on the next MurderSports Buggy i think they are even stickies :****: :flipgotcha:

^^^^^^^Those tires are great :****:

IMG_0721.jpg
2ae5b621.jpg

Latest posts