• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone here know these idiots?

I have to disagree, someone said stop your pulling the tree down and he kept on winching.....honestly uneducated morelike.

you are blowing it up more then it really is. you reve your engine and turn your winch on and see how well you hear everyone around you.

their intention was not to winch a tree down. calm down a little.

you are blowing it up more then it really is. you reve your engine and turn your winch on and see how well you hear everyone around you.

Doesn't matter wether it was intensional or not--more ammo for the greenies...

I agree it wasnt his intention but if he didnt hear them or even notice what was happening then he must have had a bag over his head :booo: Why even hook to such a small tree in the first place :eeek:

I am calm and I am not blowing anything up. I am also responsible enough to watch the tree and rig while operating my winch. I just wouldn't have used a small tree at the edge of a muddy unstable bank to hook my 4500# rig to. How about you stop defending actions that close trails.

I can understand they need some eduction but calling them idiots and looking to crucify them is not the correct approach...

I am calm and I am not blowing anything up. I am also responsible enough to watch the tree and rig while operating my winch. I just wouldn't have used a small tree at the edge of a muddy unstable bank to hook my 4500# rig to. How about you stop defending actions that close trails.

winch using a tree is not closing trail :looser:

I threw in my $.02 in that forum and I will put it here to

The real problem with the video is that removing or damaging a tree without permission is illegal, even if it is on accident. There are a lot of people out there who want to see all 4x4 vehicles removed from the woods. In their arguments against the 4 wheeling community they use videos like these to prove that we do not know how to responsibly use the forests. This video is the kind of ammunition they need to try and shut down trails. Will this specific video be the reason that any trail get shut down? Probably not, but it sure does not help our cause.

Yup, the video is down now. Go figure, people call this guy names and he gets defensive and refuses to remove the video, but when I nicely explain the problem with the video he removes it. At least now he understands the problem.

Yup, the video is down now. Go figure, people call this guy names and he gets defensive and refuses to remove the video, but when I nicely explain the problem with the video he removes it. At least now he understands the problem.
:awesomework:

i didnt get to watch it but i think its the guys i came up behind, a old fj on 33 with two kids in it drunk, and a cj was in front used his snatch block to pull him back ward. yeh i already yelled at them plus that cj had it coming cause he broke down just after that.

Chance you were wheelin with them. Remember you guys all stopped by our camp on ur way up? Why didnt you stop them from pulling that poor little tree down? Dont you care about the forest?

Theres enough Drama in this thread for the real issue at hand. lets try and keep the BS drama out of it. Thanks:awesomework: