• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone in/near Clarksville Indiana?

How serious are you? I'm 114 miles away but I can probably make a road trip if needed. I like to get rich folk like you on my good side. molaugh

Re: Re: Anyone in/near Clarksville Indiana?

rpf500 said:
How serious are you? I'm 114 miles away but I can probably make a road trip if needed. I like to get rich folk like you on my good side. molaugh
Do you know anything about Bugatti's? I heard that's what he's looking for.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Indiana= winter salt=rust
You know a vehicle in Tony's price range ain't gonna see no salt!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd guess from his recent trip to Walmart he's probably looking at a old Impala or Monte Carlo on 26's to complete his thug life persona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn guys....cmon....you're supposed to do this to P-hole-man. Not lil ol me! :-*

I'm calling the deal off....****ers misrepresented a car then tried to call me a liar.

I understand they're not a Ford dealer...but don't try to tell me I'm making stuff up.

I appreciate all the offers to check on the car....thank you good people!

6e27caa717cc38f46a82d90c673e5424.jpg

MoparMan said:
What exactly happened Tony? :dunno:
I was trying to get all the numbers close before doing 4hrs up there....and I started looking at the pictures closer and noticed the lack of Brembo brakes in the front wheel.

Thought it was odd to be a track pack car without the brakes...

I asked them to verify if it was a true pack car to simply pop the hood and look at the oil fill cap. If it said 5w-50.....it's a track pack. 5w-20.....regular ol GT.

It was a 5-20 :(

Gotcha. Yeah, I hate dealing with salesman and dealerships that don't really know what they're selling.

Everytime I have bought a vehicle I have known more about it than the person selling it to me. I really think they should be more knowledgeable.

Side note: If you find anything around central to North central Alabama and need somebody to check it out jlmk.

Thanks man.....I may end up pulling the trigger on a local GT.

I'm sure if I was buying a chevy from them they'd be on point...can't really fault for lack of knowledge. However...dishonesty is a whole other direction.

We're about 3 grand apart....but the car is right....the history is there....and they either stole the car and don't have much in it or they jus really like my 335i. The mustang is a nicer car than I was looking for.....I asked them to maybe key a few panels and adjust price accordingly 8) :-*

They tried switching me to a 2012 srt8 challenger....but he said "you prolly want something fast, right?" 8) :p

Jus kiddin....I tried some srt8s out but they're jus too big for me. Feels like I'm in a truck.