• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone interested in Rockcrawling Helmets?

BustedKnucklefilms

Since Safety has come up alot here lately i figured I would ask....

I have a company I am working with that designs some really nice helmets. They are not DOT approved but would be great for your weekend wheeling or Non sanctioned comp. They are some of the best fitting helmets I have ever worn and sit low on your head for better clearance. I should be able to get us a good deal if there is any interest.

Here are a few of the ones they offer.

images

images

images

shred_ready_full_mental_Jacket_black300.jpg

detail_536_shred_fullface_black.jpg

images

how much??? i would be interested in looking at some of the full face setups... do they have kid sizes???

draggbody said:
how much??? i would be interested in looking at some of the full face setups... do they have kid sizes???

They start at $50 and go up to around $350 for full carbon ones. Yes they have Junior Sizes

Got a list of models, prices and sizes?

Jimmy, why do you love full facials so much? (That's both a joke and a serious question.)

J. J.

:tc --- Just wanted to post this becuase it is going to be my new favorite smilie...VERY NICE!

ok back to helmets.

Their entry level full face starts at $100.
Sizes= UNIVERSAL- They come shipped with a small medium and large insert to custom fit your melon. thumb.gif
They also have some nice add on straps to make the fit even that much better.

I dont see the need for DOT approved motorcycle helmets in our sport.....Maybe if you are doing KOH or desert racing. But not for rockcrawling/racing comps. We can provide DOT stickers if you really need them :flipoff1:.
These helmets are light weight, Fit great, are american made, And are not bulky at all. Making you that more agile in & around your rig.

Ill get you guys a full list of specs and models as soon as I get the ok from the owner.

Does the ear cover unbolt off this helmet? Be nice to take one side off and have a speaker mounted in the otherside for a spotter.

images

I am not 100% sure but I believe they offer this helmet where you can easily remove the ear cover or full face guard if need be.

InDaShop said:
Does the ear cover unbolt off this helmet? Be nice to take one side off and have a speaker mounted in the otherside for a spotter.

images

Why? It's not DOT approved so you couldn't use it in a comp ...

J. J.

patooyee said:
Why? It's not DOT approved so you couldn't use it in a comp ...

J. J.

for a SPOTTER!!! And I would think it'd be fine just like the Pro-Tec skater helmets. But if the ear piece is removeable it would save somebody(like me) modifying the Pro-Tec's for attaching an earpiece and speaker to it.

We are trying to market these to the weekend wheeler who otherwise wouldnt have worn a helmet. We give them a cool looking/ functional helmet and maybe they will wear it.

But the are perfect for spotter or pit crews as well!

these helmets are used by a lot of top notch paddlers, I personally have taken numerous hits with these and have always came out OK.
I took a hit on upper big creek TN NC broke my paddle cracked my boat and spider webbed the glass on the helmet, but did not harm the Kevlar at all. probably saved my life on that day. :dblthumb:

pretty nice helmets! after wearing the full face all weekend, those look like they are the ticket. I couldnt hear **** with that full face on.....

I thought Jimmy's first question would be "do they bounce back when thrown on the ground so he don't have retreive it? " ;D

do you have any of these that you could bring by the shop... i need a new helmet ironically...