• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone know how to strip tacoma 4cyl of emissions?

sh*#break

i need major clearance on my iner fender wells of my tacoma and was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of all the bull sh*# vacume crap attached to the optimal shock hoop area. i have cash and or beer for anyone who wants to swing by and give me a hand.

2.4 liter its a 2wd... and crash im not working so im home whenever if you know how to do this and want to swing by and help

Last edited:
I thought tampering with the emissions system was a federal offence..?

Not on "Offroad Only" applications. Like the taking off the DPF on an '07 and newer diesel, you can only put it on "Offroad Only" trucks :redneck:

I thought tampering with the emissions system was a federal offence..?

thats what i thought about defacing money also when i put a penny through the little deal-amabob at the science center that smashes the **** out of it and stamps their logo into it....:fawkdancesmiley: my grandmas weed wacker doesnt have emissions?

look at his build thread!! doesnt anyone read anymore :redneck:!!
he is making a bad ass pre runner desert jumping haul balls thing!!!

and yes it runs great but i need room for tires to rub the underside of the hood and full compression which leaves no space for that huge vacume box thingy next to the fuse box and 10 other nonsence things hahahaha, you must have read the build thread teaser.:awesomework:

and yes it runs great but i need room for tires to rub the underside of the hood and full compression which leaves no space for that huge vacume box thingy next to the fuse box and 10 other nonsence things hahahaha, you must have read the build thread teaser.:awesomework:

yup!:redneck:
now!
:pics:

All that crap is for the evap system and easily removed :awesomework:

im sure its easy it would just be easier if someone who knows where it goes and what it does showed me so i dont have to guess, this is my first taco and i dont know anything about them. with the right help im sure it will take 5 min and a chainsaw to clean it up hahahaha:redneck: