• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone know this buggy/truggy

yea that was my understanding of the guy too I ove the rig it is heavy as hell but it will gooooooooo wish who ever buys it would ride the hell out of it

I honestly think he used the rear steer more than the front :****: and that was half of all his problems he just would not stop rear steering. We sat at the bottom of Cadillac hill at the tree and ledges for almost 2 hours waiting on him to get up the ledges :****:

index.php

Where is this??? :dunno: Dunno if its changed alot or I've never been there before.

Re:

That's the stairsteps dude!!

And yea...we were gettin sleepy waiting for yall at the top of Caddy. Prolly Sucked worse for you guys though. :(

Hell yea it sucked ass me and the alternator guy were last sitting there behind him. Hell I mentally climbed it a hundred times watching him screw around on it. After he move we fired up and drove right up like it was paved :****:

fordcontraption01 said:
Hell yea it sucked ass me and the alternator guy were last sitting there behind him. Hell I mentally climbed it a hundred times watching him screw around on it. After he move we fired up and drove right up like it was paved :****:
i have zero patience for situations like that. I would have pulled up next to him and drove over his tires.

Re: Re: Re: anyone know this buggy/truggy

fordcontraption01 said:
Sorry to hear that man. I think we've all been there though.

I was telling the others how a daily driver Toyota IFS truck on 35s walked right up it 3 weeks ago.

Re: Re: Re: anyone know this buggy/truggy

tonybolton said:
Sorry to hear that man. I think we've all been there though.

I was telling the others how a daily driver Toyota IFS truck on 35s walked right up it 3 weeks ago.

Oooooh, looked different for some reason. You sure you didn't tell him a shitty lil Ranger on 37"s didn't walk right up it?