• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone on here do vehicle wraps?

onetoncrawler

Will be ready to get my buggy skins wrapped in a week or two, wondering if anyone local to North Alabama to middle Tennessee does them that is familiar with our sport?

I know there are a few places in cullman that does wraps. I got my car wrapped for work. Not familiar with our sport though. Caleb Moultrie live in Moulton area and he does a lot of round track cars. Hes had buggies in the past.

im interested in have two pannels done as well, im not local but no one up here really is that familiar with what we do so i might be interested in having someone do them if you have good luck please pass on the contact info.

I'm not exactly "local" since you are a little ways north of me, but I do wraps in Prattville, AL. I would be glad to give you a quote if you are interested.

Yes please , have two buggies right now interested in having side panels wrapped , some like the kill shot buggy has and size for the one buggy and the race buggy pannels are roughly 6' long and 22" tall. Nate 607-426-3790 I can text you pics

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where's Chad? He has a wrap on an offroad machine.

Yes ^^^

The guy that done Chad's is Accel Graphics in Fort Payne, AL. Same guy has also done lots of commercial stuff for my work here in Fort Payne too. There is also another guy in Shiloh, AL 15 minutes from Fort Payne that does windown tinting and vinyl graphics.

Pretty much any vinyl decal shop could do it and can work with you on pretty much any design you can think up. The only thing is making sure they use a thick mm and quality vinyl. Some places offer thicker mil vinyl than others, so if you call around, just ask what thickness they all use and compare pricing.

TacomaJD said:
Yes ^^^

The guy that done Chad's is Accel Graphics in Fort Payne, AL. Same guy has also done lots of commercial stuff for my work here in Fort Payne too. There is also another guy in Shiloh, AL 15 minutes from Fort Payne that does windown tinting and vinyl graphics.

Pretty much any vinyl decal shop could do it and can work with you on pretty much any design you can think up. The only thing is making sure they use a thick mm and quality vinyl. Some places offer thicker mil vinyl than others, so if you call around, just ask what thickness they all use and compare pricing.

Its actually not about how thick it is. Some of the junkiest vinyl you can get is super thick. Its more about is it a cast or calendered vinyl? Also who makes it. 3M is the Gold Standard and its all I will use. They stand behind their product and most of it is made in Guin, Alabama!

cmoultrie said:
Its actually not about how thick it is. Some of the junkiest vinyl you can get is super thick. Its more about is it a cast or calendered vinyl? Also who makes it. 3M is the Gold Standard and its all I will use. They stand behind their product and most of it is made in Guin, Alabama!

There's yer vinyl man ^^^

JR-12 is working up the wrap I asked him about and it looks killer and his price is great! Glad we are working with a fellow hardliner too! You will get more of my business :dblthumb:

Latest posts