• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone own or have experience with the Rogue Fabrication tubing Bender?

b.boyd

I am considering buying a bender. I used to have a Pro-Tools HD 105 which I thought was marginal at best as it did not like tubing much thicker than .120 wall. I remade all the arms, both swing arm and fixed arms, from much thicker material and reinforced portions of it to comfortably bend .250 wall tubing with ease.
It seems that the rogue bender is cheaper than the typical JD2 and HD 105, and will already kick ass with thick tubing,solid bar for that matter, out of the box with the addition of the HD kit for $65 dollars. This would save me from remaking arms to handle thick tubing and quite frankly not feel that I just wasted money on some pins. If I own a bender I want it to able to handle thicker tubing. Another perk is they have small radius dies as well as large dies..
So anyone use one or have experience with one? Interested in hearing the reviews.

I have one setup in my shop now they work good there are a few things I would do different but I'm no engineer lol you are welcome to come look at it and play with it if you ant before you buy I'm not that far away! 931-273-2594 Chuck we have talked on he phone before but I'm not sure we have ever met.

I use one, they work well. Have their ups and downs vs the std jd or protools bender but overall I like it. Bends .188 dom, no doubt it would do .250 wall.

I have one. It's my first so I really don't have anything to compare it to. It was pretty fun to build. Seems to do everything it's supposed to. 1.75 .095 tube with the 4.5 clr die kinked. Might do better with the 6". The roller follower seems like a nice upgrade. I think it was only like $40 extra if you swap it out at purchase.