• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone recognize this number 256-443-0517?

truck-oholic

This guy texted me about a Chevy kingpin Dana 60 I have for sale and was a complete ****stick. Had no idea what he was talking about and claimed he could get a "professionally built Dana 60" from ECGS for $1,500 and sent me a link as such. That price was for a completely bare housing with inner Cs and a nodular cover. No carrier, gears, shafts, joints, knuckles, high steer arms, yoke, hubs, lockouts, brakes, etc. He seemed to think I should be sucking his **** for his $500 offer for my complete, bolt in condition, axle with $650 just in Artec parts.

I just cannot believe how stupid some people are and this guy was a real keyboard warrior. Probably some 16 yr old punk who thinks he's tough **** until he looks a man square in the eye.

Rant over.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Typed it into my phone, no contacts with that number. Kinda wish it was somebody I knew so I could troll em. Haha
You can still very much so troll them. Even better that they don't know you. I bet there's some very interesting call lists he could be added to. thumb.gif

Wakeupdialer.com

Run an ad on Craigslist:

Free 2 good home. Pit bull puppies. Caught a charge, going away for 11 29 and nobody gone take care my dogs. Call between 3 in da morning and 7 in da morning cause I work nights and sleep all day. Name is Rardanthony

I might have to do the wakeupdialer and craigslist ad in a few days so it's not as obvious and there is no similar retaliation. He really earned himself at least some ****ing with. It would be one thing if he was just ignorant, but he was downright abusive and a major a-hole.

money_pit_yj said:
Run an ad on Craigslist:

Free 2 good home. Pit bull puppies. Caught a charge, going away for 11 29 and nobody gone take care my dogs. Call between 3 in da morning and 7 in da morning cause I work nights and sleep all day. Name is Rardanthony

:rolf:

The phone is registered to a 28 year old lady in Florence. It's amazing what's on the internet.

I had the same thing happen but in person two days ago. I have a mildly built Samurai for sale for $3,500. It is an unusually straight body with zero rust. The only rust is some light surface rust on the Toyota axles that have never been painted and the yj spring brackets. The guy offered me $2,000 and said that it was rusted out and it just needed to be parted out.

If you don't like a price on something is one thing but to act a fool about it is another.

Thats a shoals area phone number. According to the hiya app the guys name is Lucas Kutz and he lives in muscle shoals. He has a facebook page....

cmoultrie said:
Thats a shoals area phone number. According to the hiya app the guys name is Lucas Kutz and he lives in muscle shoals. He has a facebook page....

Funny, he looks like a Chad.

5onrocks said:
The phone is registered to a 28 year old lady in Florence. It's amazing what's on the internet.

I had the same thing happen but in person two days ago. I have a mildly built Samurai for sale for $3,500. It is an unusually straight body with zero rust. The only rust is some light surface rust on the Toyota axles that have never been painted and the yj spring brackets. The guy offered me $2,000 and said that it was rusted out and it just needed to be parted out.

If you don't like a price on something is one thing but to act a fool about it is another.
That will teach you to buy sum of my junk :rolf: