• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone riding the STP this year

Edit: and stop editing your damn posts or I'll have Crash come over there in some spandex and kick your ass. :flipoff:
You edited yours last night while I was replying. Don't think I didn't see that. :fawkdancesmiley:

edit: oh ya, and batman pwns. superman is gay. :silly15:

I didn't get caught in it, but I agree with him. 9/10 bikers don't follow the rules of the road and are asking to get smooshed. What was that pop can vs freight train analogy again?

Agreed 100% road bikers =:masturbanana[1]: :looser: i find no point in traveling along the same path as i could in a car at least 5 times faster:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

p.s. read my sig. for the pop can analogy:;

It's the same argument that's always existed between:

Cars vs. Motorcycles
Jet Skis vs Boats
Pepsi vs Coke
Planes vs Helicopters
Dog Lovers vs Cat Lovers
Mt Dew vs. Crash (ok bad example :redneck:)
Crispy noodles vs soft noodles
Boy cooties vs Girl cooties
Gay vs Straight
Good vs Evil
Batman vs Superman
etc.

You're right they're wrong, but in their minds they're right and you're wrong. Give it up and quit being so self righteous. :rolleyes:

Edit: and stop editing your damn posts or I'll have Crash come over there in some spandex and kick your ass. :flipoff:

but LEGALLY they can't hold up traffic. so when 5-10 cars are backed up they need to get off the road...:;

but LEGALLY they can't hold up traffic. so when 5-10 cars are backed up they need to get off the road...:;

Not 5-10, 5. And the other law is stay right expect to pass. So unless they're turning left, anything other than the right lane or the shoulder if there is one, is off limits.

Not 5-10, 5. And the other law is stay right expect to pass. So unless they're turning left, anything other than the right lane or the shoulder if there is one, is off limits.

thanks for clearing that up i couldn't remember if it was 5 or 10:awesomework: ya, there really is an attitude that comes along with biking on the rode, assholism:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

someone got plowed over on hwy 30 on saturday as well. it was a hit and run. he hit one bicyclist and then two more bicyclist ran into the man on the ground so they are charging him with hitting all 3 or some ****.

they caught him a few miles down the road

as well as there being a maximum speed limit, there is a minimum speed limit and if you can not maintain the minimum you, by law, have to let all trafic pass.....
not sure what the minimum is, something like 5 miles per hour under the posted speed limit.