• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone running scale cc-01 rigs?

city hunter

I'm going to be buying one shortly. Either a fj-40 or a pajero. although they now have a bronco! Anyone else here trail the cc-01 chassis? I'm always interested in finding some guys to go out and trail ride em, or maybe even crawl. I have a clod custom thats a bit of a crawler.

yep got a cc-01...
005-13-1.jpg

016-12.jpg

along with a tubed fj40 and a yota trail rig and a honcho and a fj80 street rig...and a yota shelf queen.

Very cool. I just picked up a pajero today. Havent really got to run it much yet. We were screwing around earlier and tossed some drift wheels off my friends tt01 and it was pretty fun sliding it around on the road. I just pulled the rear diff apart and locked it tonight. I cant wait to get some trail driving on it.

pajero-01.jpg

pajero-02.jpg

pajero-03.jpg

they run 200 as a kit at tammies, but they only had the pajero as a ready to run with controller n what not so it was 240. They just released a old 70s bronco version which is real nice, so is the fj40. They are a really nice kit, ve3ry scale. You can lock the diffs by moving a spider gear too so pretty damn cheap. Or just search ebay for cc-01. They have made quite a few different version. i thikn ther eis a unimog as well, along with a toureg, wrangler, and maybe something else.

Last edited: