• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

scaler comp's ?

baja-toy

Are there any local scale comps? I see videos on YouTube of some scale comps and they look awesome.

thanks dude. we miss you. warcrc is great and I also run a series as well. both clubs compete on sundays, but warcrc is towards the beginning of the month and nwsrc is towards the 3rd week to last week of the month. nwsrc concentrates on 1-90 and south as far south as tenino where as warcrc concentrates on 1-90 and north as far up as lynnwood. I compete in both clubs most comps and so do most of the participants. We all get along haha so depending on your location or desire to drive certain times of the month, come check us all out. at least sign up to both sites, its free and there are alot of cool scale rc truck builds to check out. also check out a couple national boards that have great info for tech and lots of builds to watch. Keep in mind if you like this enough, Nationals is here in washington state in september. there is a thread about it on both our local sites and on rcc. It is one of the sites Im going to leave a link to. hope to meet you and see you out having fun with us. the dorkstar link is to the oregon local site like warcrc or nwsrc.

www.northwestscalerc.com
www.rccrawler.com
www.scale4x4rc.org
www.dorkstarproductions.com/orcrc.com

I'll definitely try to make it out to one of these. I just cant seem to keep my wraith running.

So I was reading the rules for scaler comps and if I'm understanding them right the axial wraith won't work. Is this right?

Wraith is a solid class 3 rig, just needs a few scale points added to it. The only rig I know of out of the box that has enough scale points is the tf2 from RC4wd. and it is a kit, you still need to add electrinics to it.