• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anything new on reiter???

bronco_life

havn't seen any new updates in a while, and my source isnt keeping me updated on the progress and i have been needing to go out and help but since my truck is broke cant do much, so if you have any new info on reiter lets hear it

:beer: just turned 21 7/17/2010

havn't seen any new updates in a while, and my source isnt keeping me updated on the progress and i have been needing to go out and help but since my truck is broke cant do much, so if you have any new info on reiter lets hear it

:beer: just turned 21 7/17/2010

You didnt here? It got closed.:haha:

Closed? No way. I was there wheelin with some buddies the other day. I'll post some pictures of it, if I can figure out how.

Muajaahaha thats awesome ..... we ran into some people at walker yesterday that went to reiter first and saw the signs! I'd recommend NOT posting pics in fear of being prosecuted for being in a closed area.

It goes to show just how big reiter is, and how hard it is to spread information to the masses

Id like to see your pics. trade you my pics of reiter yesterday for yours

I did some sweet trail running yesterday and agian today

If ya can't fine out how to post then E mail me here

Id like to see your pics. trade you my pics of reiter yesterday for yours

I did some sweet trail running yesterday and agian today

If ya can't fine out how to post then E mail me here

I have wheeled reiter quite a bit in the last couple months. When did they "close" it? I havent got busted yet. Wanna go with me next weekend?

I have wheeled reiter quite a bit in the last couple months. When did they "close" it? I havent got busted yet. Wanna go with me next weekend?

Sure Let me know when and where. I only live about 10 minutes away so let me know. I am always in the area somewhere

Sure Let me know when and where. I only live about 10 minutes away so let me know. I am always in the area somewhere

Birf should take you up on this as you can show him all the really good spots up there. Give him a run through the new stuff too so he can give us a report back as to how cool they are. :awesomework:

Birf should take you up on this as you can show him all the really good spots up there. Give him a run through the new stuff too so he can give us a report back as to how cool they are. :awesomework:

Yep go run upper TA,,,,, bet he hasn't been there

I re-opened this thread.

I thgink this is somebody with a second username messing around due to the IP match's I am getting..

But if you are indeed doing what you claim you are. I would like to have a word with you over this because you are cauing us more harm than anything..

I call BS (not that that's a revelation or anything). Dude claims to live in Forks, but also claims to have wheeled Reiter "quite a bit in the last few months"? :rolleyes:

I re-opened this thread.

I thgink this is somebody with a second username messing around due to the IP match's I am getting..

But if you are indeed doing what you claim you are. I would like to have a word with you over this because you are cauing us more harm than anything..

Grow a set and call him out. Who's IP does it match?

I re-opened this thread.

Grow a set and call him out. Who's IP does it match?

No **** a troll account on nww?? say it ain't so! :haha: You know who they are crash, time to clean house. Well its time if you don't like the drama that is I guess... :;