• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

REVELATION said:
What is entry fee per event or seriies? :dunno:
We are still finalizing all the small details but are close to announcing. It will be comparable to many other events except that your entry fee into the event will also be your entry into the park for that day. We will not double dip on the drivers.

I've got the parts? anyone want to help build a single seat scaled down toyota bouncer by april ? I wana RACE!! :woot: :woot:

Can you give us some idea of the challenges you have in mind.That way we will have some idea what to or how to prepare our vehicles. Do we need 20 gallon fuel cells or 4 gallon? Will big ass tires help or hurt?Do we need cheerleaders?Is there a show and shine?

Re: Re: Re: AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

TBItoy said:
x2

how bout big motors?

I only got 1/2 a motor in the gremlin.... molaugh

Mayyyyne, you should go for the first twin motor yota!

There will be an obstacle course built. It will have different lanes to accommodate different tire sizes. There will be rock races; these too will be chosen to work with different tire sizes. But this first year is for the bigger tire rigs. Once he gets in the groove for running these he is going to work on a smaller tire class. Possible even 2 different classes, maybe something like 38's and under and maybe even a 33 and under.

Update. We will be bumping the individual payouts per race to $4000 and paying to the top 5 finishers each race. Across 5 events there will be $40,000.00 up for grabs.......Get ready

adventureoffroadpark said:
Update. We will be bumping the individual payouts per race to $4000 and paying to the top 5 finishers each race. Across 5 events there will be $40,000.00 up for grabs.......Get ready
AWESOME NEWS TOM!!!!!

A beautiful park and treating the competitors right... a HUGE THUMBS UP!!!!

billstoy said:
I've got the parts? anyone want to help build a single seat scaled down toyota bouncer by april ? I wana RACE!! :woot: :woot:

I had hoped to compete, even built a new small light buggy. But I can't compete with the big guys, 25 sec. drag races up hill.
I have no doubt it will be a good show, good for buisness, good for the park. just no room for entry level buggies.
My new single seat all toyota buggy, will be fun. May be for sale. Hope to be done by april. " T-RCR" look for me.

Yeah I know exactly how u feel with being under powered. I would love to compete but there is no way to keep up with a yota buggy. I wish he was having different classes for smaller rigs. It would be cool if he had some technical section where flex and low gearing wouldn't hurt u. Oh well maybe someday we can keep up with all the big boys lol.

I built my buggy with Yota motor and one tons for a reason so I would not have to work on it after every ride fixing broke stuff give him time Im sure he will have something for every level of buggy

We will be releasing a lot of info about this series in the next few days. I have attached the safety rules that will used during our series in 2014. If you have any questions please feel free to send a message here or you can also send it to [email protected].

Attachments

• Adventure Challenge Series-Rules.docx
    18.9 KB · Views: 135
The MINIMUM payouts for this series is listed below for each race and for the point championship. Each event will pay a minimum of $4000.00 to the top 5 finishers. The points championship purse will be paid to the top 5 in points after the final event on Oct. 25th. We have some things that will be in place to make that championship purse grow above the $20,000.00. The payouts will be awarded on percentage in both cases.

Each Event Championship
1st 50% $2000 50% $10,000
2nd 20% $800 20% $4000
3rd 15% $600 15% $3000
4th 10% $400 10% $2000
5th 5% $200 5% $1000