• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

Last call folks.......We have had a lot of interest in this series. We have 42 signed up to run at this point. I plan on capping it off at 45 drivers. Get in or plan on watching. Please send message with intent to [email protected]. One park, One series, One pile of money......

Tom you need to clear up one thing for me,if ten people enter ultra bouncer does that mean that I have to beat it ten times?Don't get me wrong it can be beat no doubt,but damn ten times,not likely.

Re: Re: Re: AOP - ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES - 2014

454tbacon said:
Tom you need to clear up one thing for me,if ten people enter ultra bouncer does that mean that I have to beat it ten times?Don't get me wrong it can be beat no doubt,but damn ten times,not likely.
Only have to beat it 4 times. It will be on its lid 6 Uncontrollable crazy power. Haha

454tbacon said:

We have a provision that will eliminate that possibility. There will be a limit on how many drivers can drive one vehicle. Not saying a driver can't use another drivers rig but there is a limit on it.

I just don't like other people driving my junk,but make note Big Tim's coming new buggy ,new motor,same attitude,come on lets get it on.

We going to be bumping the individual race payouts up by another $500 per event. That will put us at $4500 per event as of now.....we are working on making that grow even more. A huge thanks to Southeast Diesel Inc. of Chattanooga Tn. for helping out.

ADVENTURE CHALLENGE SERIES......We have 45 drivers signed up for the first race of our new series and a nice list of alternates in case someone can't make it. On April 12th we will turn them loose on the hills of AOP for the first of five scheduled events in this series. All 45 drivers will hit the first hill with the fastest 32 drivers moving on to the second hill. All courses will be within walking distance of the parking lot so make plans now to join us for a day of EPIC race action.

Ok folks. Please take a moment and put your eyes on this phenomenal list of drivers who are planning on hitting the first race of our series. They will be running to take their part of the $40,000.00 plus dollars on the line as of right now. You will be hard pressed to find a more talented list of drivers than right here. Is everyone ready for some EPIC wheeling in 2014. One park, One series, One pile of money.

Adam Macke
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Brandon Rogers
Brent Mewbourn
Brian McBroom
Brian Millsap
Bubba Bacon
Chad Groves
Dean Likliter
Donald Powell
Dustin Hensley
Ethan Tanner
Greg Cary
Heath Garner
Jake Burkey
Jamie Whitaker
Jason Spegal
Jeff Sanes
Jordan Tanner
Josh McAllister
Keith Dietrich
Kenny Forbes
Kevin Posey
Lawrence Collins
Leon Cooper
Mark Mathis
Matt Brinker
Nathan Lambert
Nick Cooper
Nick Sosebee
Pete Deck
Randal Key
Richie Keith
Roger King
Shawn Tolson
Steven Woolsey
Tim Bacon
Tim Bacon Sr.
Tim Cameron
Tim Justice
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Travis Vance
William Stewart

Well we got about 1 month to go before we turn them loose. With the current list of over 45 drivers wanting a shot at well over $40,000.00 it might just get little wild on race day. Drivers......get those rigs ready. Fans.....prepare yourself for some EPIC racing. One park, One series, One pile of money