• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Bash - July 18, 2015

adventureoffroadpark

Welcome to the Four Banger Bash.......its pretty simple. Do you have a 4 cylinder offroad rig and want to compete for bragging rights and a little cash? Well here's your chance. The only requirement other than safety is having a 4 cylinder engine. Below are the details for this competition.

-$50.00 entry fee per driver
-100% payback of driver entry fee
-11am start time
-10:30am drivers meeting

*All others will be normal park rates.

"Other than safety"

What are the exact safety requirements? Somewhere short of limb restraints and fire suits I hope.

Here are the safety rules that we used in the last one.

-ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE A FUNTIONING 4X4 DRIVETRAIN
-WE WILL RUN 1 OR 2 TIMED CRAWLS
-A 4 POINT SAFETY HARNESS SYSTEM IS REQUIRED
-FULL FACE HELMET WITH NECK BRACE IS REQUIRED
-LIMB RESTRAINTS/WINDOW NET REQUIRED FOR OPEN COCKPIT VEHICLES. PARK CAN PROVIDE LIMB RESTRAINTS
-FULL ROLL CAGE TIED TO AT LEAST 4 POINTS
-FIRE EXINGUISHER REQUIRED
-ALL OTHER PARK RULES APPLY

M Dean you going to make it to this,Or BillsToy how about you ? I'd like to see more full bodied rigs make this race. :****:

I think I'm going to bring the Polaris up just to watch this and check the park out.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Here are the safety rules that we used in the last one.

-ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE A FUNTIONING 4X4 DRIVETRAIN
-WE WILL RUN 1 OR 2 TIMED CRAWLS
-A 4 POINT SAFETY HARNESS SYSTEM IS REQUIRED
-FULL FACE HELMET WITH NECK BRACE IS REQUIRED
-LIMB RESTRAINTS/WINDOW NET REQUIRED FOR OPEN COCKPIT VEHICLES. PARK CAN PROVIDE LIMB RESTRAINTS
-FULL ROLL CAGE TIED TO AT LEAST 4 POINTS
-FIRE EXINGUISHER REQUIRED
-ALL OTHER PARK RULES APPLY

so no limb restraints/ nets required for full doors correct?

I don't like to borrow. Want to earn it on my own. Last time I borrowed something and won with it, I never heard the end of it. Ask Gothart.

I was really hoping to come watch this but its not looking like I'm going to be able to now. Ya'll please get plenty of video, I love watching the little light rigs bounce up stuff.