• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Bash - July 18, 2015

smbroady82 said:
I'm bringing my Honda too, I'd like to ride around and see more of the park at some point during the weekend

I'm bringing my Ranger and would like to do the same. I'm only going to be there Sat. though.

Is there a list of entries for the race anywhere?

I'm bringing the wife and daughter, we're going to spend Sat. at the park and find something to do nearby on Fri. & Sun. Anyone got any recommendations for that? We've already been to Ruby Falls.

patooyee said:
Is there a list of entries for the race anywhere?

I'm bringing the wife and daughter, we're going to spend Sat. at the park and find something to do nearby on Fri. & Sun. Anyone got any recommendations for that? We've already been to Ruby Falls.

Cathedral Caverns State Park is about 45 minutes west of there and is a cool (65 degrees) place to spend a little time. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g30937-d264055-Reviews-Cathedral_Caverns_State_Park-Woodville_Alabama.html

Who is all goin to this?? Thinking about going Saturday and cruising around!

Is there a list of people signed up to race?

It doesn't seem like this event was promoted at all. Its not even on their own website. In fact, this thread is the only mention Google turns up for it. I hope there is a decent turn out.

Re: Re: AOP - Four Banger Bash - July 18, 2015

patooyee said:
It doesn't seem like this event was promoted at all. Its not even on their own website. In fact, this thread is the only mention Google turns up for it. I hope there is a decent turn out.
X2

My buddy that is riding down with me didn't think there was an "event" going on this weekend.

No big deal to me, hopefully the weather will cooperate. Bad storms today

patooyee said:

I seen it on there FB page but that's about it besides here and wasn't pushed hard here.

Can't wait to see some wee-pow action :dblthumb:

Lots of other events this weekend, but we got both weepow ready to go to AOP

32d935e427983ec3f1a2f7af8698f048.jpg

There will be a mad dash tomorrow to get the buggy ready but I'm planning on racing and riding in the buggy if it's in one piece. If not, the RZR will be there for backup.....I'm ready to here my turbo whining on the trail for the first time.. :driving: