• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Four Banger Bash - July 18, 2015

Re:

We had a blast today too. My daughter's favorite colors are people and pink so needless to say the purple rig was her favorite!

Boy I had a blast even though it was HOT!!!! It's been a while since I been out on trail and can't wait to go back and see more of AOP! :dblthumb:

Wish I could say the same for the ride home lol
4BB02556-E50F-4941-81EE-28F8A0BA8CCB-2595-000002C1ACB5434E.jpg

Thanks to all for coming out today .. It was HOT. But had a blast. Hope everyone had fun.and got home safe.
Thanks out to Batmobile Will who had my back for the rest of the day.. He put me on all 4's twice . I was pushing the limits of my Toy..
Played till I broke a front axle. Will kept his winch line out just in case I rolled again because I didnt give up till I broke.. Thanks for having my back.

Wish I could have made it. We were at the hospital Friday, it looked like there was a good possibility the boy was gonna get here a month early. Everything turned out ok and hopefully he'll stay in to bake a little longer.

Bout how many people showed up for it ?

10 entries and about 30 spectators, 1 big rattlesnake. There were a couple rigs running around the park that I hoped I would see in the comp but didn't. This was one of them. Cool little rig whoever it was.

5fd7841cefbb542d0a757c020b2f26c3.jpg

Thats the famous Marczuk.. sweet little rig.
JJ it was good to see ya...its been a while my friend!
Jduck good to meet ya finally.

Looking forward to the next bash!

Some pics

patooyee said:
10 entries and about 30 spectators, 1 big rattlesnake. There were a couple rigs running around the park that I hoped I would see in the comp but didn't. This was one of them. Cool little rig whoever it was.

5fd7841cefbb542d0a757c020b2f26c3.jpg

yup that's marczuk little buggy. This was its second time out and it popped a birfield in the rear steer axle kinda early in the day. I didn't realize you were there, would've been good to meet you.