• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

Mo will prolly turn over on his lid at some point and Daniel will be all over the weepow in the Sami and take the gold. :flipoff1:

Re:

Just get a map, all green trails should be good to go. Most are really dry. Could even do some of the blues.

HOLY CRAP !!!
I won !!
The first 4cyl comp. at AOP !
First run in my new single seater" A proud Pa Pa" !! never even got a test ride in .. would say new buggy jinx, to win first time out, BUT I Donated a brand new $$$ aluminum wheel to the Buggy/ hill gods!!!
Thanks to Cory for helping me all day to get the buggies around and wrench , and Lamar who let me use one of his tires and wheels for the second run!! Never could have done it with out their help. Thanks to TOM for a great park and a great day!!!
Told you 'll ! Win or break trying!! some did !! All had fun!! Great day to ride!! Thanks again to all !!!! Bill hitit loller.gif

Re:

Thanks to AOP for a great weekend. Bill got first and I got worst! But had a blast ! Any videos yet?

Had an awesome time, course was nice but coulda been a tad longer. Pics and videos are uploading :dblthumb:
Good to put more names to faces. :drinkers: