• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Memorial Day weekend

Ricky 79cj-7

The Orlando Jeep Club is heading to AOP this weekend for our annual Memorial Day weekend trip. We will have around 20-25 Jeeps with a mix of guys running Pro Rock 60's on 40's to bone stock Jeeps. For many of them this will be their first time wheeling in the mountains since the closest thing we have to that is an old limestone quarry. Quite a few of us will be camping or in RV's at the park so stop by and hang out sometime this weekend.

I'll be in the Orange CJ-7 on Treps.

A group of 5 or so of us from Nashville and Atlanta will be there Saturday. About the same with the breakdown of jeeps. One pretty stock and up. See you guys there! Ill be in a red "CJ7" on 42 Krawlers. Weather looks great!

How hard would you guys be on a guy driving a Toyota. Looking to ride Saturday,haven't been to AOP yet. Truck is on 35's locked and armored.

You know how most of the "Jeep" guys feel about anything other than a Jeep. ;) I couldn't care less what other vehicles I'm wheeling with, as long as I'm wheeling.

It's looking like we will actually have closer to 35 Jeeps up here this weekend. A few of us are here now and the others will be trickling in over the next couple of days.

Ricky 79cj-7 said:
You know how most of the "Jeep" guys feel about anything other than a Jeep. ;) I couldn't care less what other vehicles I'm wheeling with, as long as I'm wheeling.

It's looking like we will actually have closer to 35 Jeeps up here this weekend. A few of us are here now and the others will be trickling in over the next couple of days.

Great park! You'll love it if it's dry.

will be there tomorrow in a 90s toyota truggy, with another toyota truggy, and a tacoma.

it was one of the dryest weekends i've ever seen there. It's amazing what you can do when you get traction. We rolled in sunday and did 4, 60,56,gwt,27,46, some random blues and greens because i got lost reading the map, and then hit 43. Everything was going great until on of the guys in our group got 4 banger going to wild and snapped a rear 9" shaft. that sucked **** trying to get him out. All in all in a good trip though. I have never been there when it was dry it was awesome.

It was a great weekend for us too! We were there riding for 4 full days, so I think we ran just about every trail with the exception of the bounty hills.

Thanks Tom and David for all your hard work in providing an awesome park for us to wheel!