• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - RockFall - October 18-20,2013

Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

adventureoffroadpark said:
Here is the preliminary payout for this run.

1st $2500
2nd $1000
3rd $750
4th $500
5th $250

It could get better....you just never know

That's what I'm talking about!!!

Tom, how can me and my jeep compete in this race with these badass hill killers. Course it won't take long for these boys to run there race, leaving more time for rigs like mine. maybe you might consider two classes? But than again maybe my jeep is to Much for the second class? Maybe I don't fit in anywhere. Mabye I'll just camp, watch and cook. And drink. One thing is for sure, I'll have a good time

halcat said:
Tom, how can me and my jeep compete in this race with these badass hill killers. Course it won't take long for these boys to run there race, leaving more time for rigs like mine. maybe you might consider two classes? But than again maybe my jeep is to Much for the second class? Maybe I don't fit in anywhere. Mabye I'll just camp, watch and cook. And drink. One thing is for sure, I'll have a good time
I'm there with you, and a good time we will have

I don't think it's going to be a hill, talking with Tom I think everyone will be able to haul ass so if the big HP hill killers gas it to much they could end up off the course or dq, Tom told me with the trail he intends to use (I don't know which one yet) everyone will have a shot at the money. Sign up you never know what could happen.

Re: Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

tbacon38 said:
I don't think it's going to be a hill, talking with Tom I think everyone will be able to haul ass so if the big HP hill killers gas it to much they could end up off the course or dq, Tom told me with the trail he intends to use (I don't know which one yet) everyone will have a shot at the money. Sign up you never know what could happen.
That is what he told me too. Wants it to be a fast run, but is going to make it so you have to drive. Not just point and stab the throttle. If you break the tape you will be DQed. I will be there for recovery again, just kinda hope we don't have to work as hard this time. But will if we need to.

halcat said:

I'm with you .. I don't fit in anywhere. :dunno:

Re: Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

Pumpkin said:
I will be there for recovery again, just kinda hope we don't have to work as hard this time. But will if we need to.

I'll be there with ya buddy and I sure hope we don't have to work as hard but will if I have to again I'm ready to see the trail/trails for the rest the evil grin he had as he was talking but it let's me know he's got something good up his sleeve :****:

two classes would be nice I have seen somewhere else them broke down by tire size 37 and up and 36 and down

If you break it into classes suspension should be the factor.... factory, semi custom( front leaf, rear linked) and custom or however you wanna put it I got 37 but still leafs and a rig with links with the same tire will flat out preform better , that my 2cents like ecors but there is suspension and tire size..... It would be fun to race tho I'm always down as a co pilot :dblthumb:

Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

With a moderate course/trail tire size won't be as important.

Run what ya brung, hope you brought enough, and Have Fun!

This ain't the damn special Olympics, not everyone gets a trophy

Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

TBItoy said:
With a moderate course/trail tire size won't be as important.

Run what ya brung, hope you brought enough, and Have Fun!

This ain't the damn special Olympics, not everyone gets a trophy
I heard that!