• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - RockFall - October 18-20,2013

Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

Tom is going to pick a coarse that should be interesting for everyone. Guess we will wait and see.

Re: AOP - RockFall - $5000 Rock Run - Oct 18-20,2013

Tom take some of the 10,000 you got to keep since no one climbed the hill and make the purse go up.

TBItoy said:
With a moderate course/trail tire size won't be as important.

Run what ya brung, hope you brought enough, and Have Fun!

This ain't the damn special Olympics, not everyone gets a trophy

No one gets a trophy.... they get paid $$$$$$..... Running would be fun but running my rig against any one of those rigs that has on the hill that day is like hunting lions with a bb guns there no chance of winning at all, everyone that enters want to win whether u admit it or not...that's why others would like different classes, and I'm not complaining I'll be there helping these guys just like last time but me rock racing against bubba, tim, and so on... these guys a top notch drivers and have more off road seat time that I probably have in a car putting people like me against them is no fun for either them or us. Yeah theyd win and get paid but were would the fun be because they wouldnt have to even try and i personally see no fun winning something that isn't challenging in any sport its boring watching any team or person get completely pulverized and I don't care to admit I can only hope to as good of a driver as they are one day and would be honored to be able to offer them a challenge, but hey that's my opinion I could be the only one who thinks this way but I will be there to help them any way I can

I'm going to talk to Tom about setting a race up for smaller rigs. It probably will not be at this event but who knows. I know when he puts in the obstacle coarse he will be able to have different classes. He is also talking about running it some under the lights.

That would be like going to a monster truck race and letting everybody enter. The crowd would say" get them assholes out of there" we came to see monster trucks! I've got a good rig ,but not that good. My real problem is my driving like Krackem said I know my place and know I can't compete with these guys. I think everybody will use good judgment deciding wether they belong in this race or not. Now Ton, get that cash ready, you WILL pay somebody this time.

Ha I wasn't actually saying they get a trophy.... molaugh molaugh molaugh

At the same time, comparing Zaks 4runner to Hal's Jeep is still that David vs Goliath mentality to someone looking at it based on appearance alone.

Best example I have is Dixie Run 2011, I finished 3rd in the "big tire" 37"+ rock race in my junky toyota on 38s, racing against 25 more v8 one ton buggies and jeeps, even rigs on 54s.

Yeah the coarse will be awesome and I'd love to compete, whether this or another event, but I know like halcat said some folks will for sure get paid this time and I'm ready to watch and help.... and my offer stands anyone needs a copilot I'm down would love to ride and get a chance to to watch and learn firsthand from some of the best drivers out there. Come on October I can't wait :****: :driving: in the Yoda would say wom pow but more like putter putter pow molaugh

TBItoy said:
Ha I wasn't actually saying they get a trophy.... molaugh molaugh molaugh

At the same time, comparing Zaks 4runner to Hal's Jeep is still that David vs Goliath mentality to someone looking at it based on appearance alone.

Best example I have is Dixie Run 2011, I finished 3rd in the "big tire" 37"+ rock race in my junky toyota on 38s, racing against 25 more v8 one ton buggies and jeeps, even rigs on 54s.

Plus I need a lot more seat time I'm far even being able to drive as good as you Nick all tho I'd try against a similar built rig ... Man I hate this auto spell make u say dumb **** device sometimes

We are starting to put the finishing touches on this event. All 30 drivers in the final lineup list from "The Day" event on Aug 17th are automatically qualified for this RockFall event with a $5000 payout. All others interested in running for this cash needs to get on the list by emailing your interest or desire to run to [email protected]. This event will have a limited participation. All the ones that have expressed interest on this thread are already on the list.

I'm in. Hope Travis can drive better than he spots.

I'm in with my new Super secret axles mounted to my roof! I'm learning the hard way. :****: :dblthumb: