• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Short Notice Ride - August 28-30, 2015

Yes I can,t wait to get my Green n Purple Zuk and hit the AOP Trail System but I can,t make it this weekend dammit.

For yall that have not been I toured the park on the green trails in my stock Zuk last Friday before the comp and the place HAS GOT SOME COOL ROCK TRAILS to play on :****:

This was bout as far as I got in project BOX STOCK......

Wheeled most of the green "easy" trails and looked up & down some baddass trails!

current park map......

^^^^look at all them black triangles!

Heres TJ testin out the new Krazy Cajun Customs buggy just to the left of where my zuk was sittin in the above pic.....

rock ledges EVERYWHERE at AOP!

Me either .. My plan is to be loaded and ready like Wednesday. Always makes me jealous to the pics of some of yall loaded up ready days ahead of time. I'm even gonna tighten seats down, change tires, fill Ori's. Haha the list goes on depending who ya ask. Can't wait! And I told my misses already to!! I'm winning this time! usually hit her with that curve ball the day before.. And ALWAYS blame it on sensei John G. Always. :****: hAhaha

kushKrawlin said:
Me either .. My plan is to be loaded and ready like Wednesday. Always makes me jealous to the pics of some of yall loaded up ready days ahead of time. I'm even gonna tighten seats down, change tires, fill Ori's. Haha the list goes on depending who ya ask. Can't wait! And I told my misses already to!! I'm winning this time! usually hit her with that curve ball the day before.. And ALWAYS blame it on sensei John G. Always. :****: hAhaha

Don't forget the tire shine.