• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Short Notice Ride - August 28-30, 2015

kushKrawlin said:
Me either .. My plan is to be loaded and ready like Wednesday. Always makes me jealous to the pics of some of yall loaded up ready days ahead of time. I'm even gonna tighten seats down, change tires, fill Ori's. Haha the list goes on depending who ya ask. Can't wait! And I told my misses already to!! I'm winning this time! usually hit her with that curve ball the day before.. And ALWAYS blame it on sensei John G. Always. :****: hAhaha

You don't have to install it, but at least put the skid plate in the back of the truck.

B.DRAKE said:
May try to make this! :driving:

If you are going to make it.....wanna pick p some parts :)

Almost done buying, just need to go get all the parts and start putting it together.

extremetownie said:
Is anyone staying Saturday night,maybe riding a little Sunday?

I will be staying over Saturday night. Had not planned on riding Sunday, but not opposed to an early ride.

I need to do a shakedown run on a rig I just got. (1993 S15 Jimmy on 38's and full widths)
I need your guys advice if this will be more of a buggy run, or if a full body rig is welcome to tag along. If full body friendly, im in.

blugreenformula said:
I need to do a shakedown run on a rig I just got. (1993 S15 Jimmy on 38's and full widths)
I need your guys advice if this will be more of a buggy run, or if a full body rig is welcome to tag along. If full body friendly, im in.

Come on. You have everything from Greg (CHASMAN9) in the Heart Attack rock bouncer to Eric (LandSpeeder) in a Toyota 100 Land Cruiser daily driver.

We may poke fun, but I promise we will not leave you.

Anybody from the Murfreesboro or Nashville area going this weekend? I'd like to try to get a co2 tank from CHASMAN9 but can't make this ride.

Thanks

JohnG said:
Come on. You have everything from Greg (CHASMAN9) in the Heart Attack rock bouncer to Eric (LandSpeeder) in a Toyota 100 Land Cruiser daily driver.

We may poke fun, but I promise we will not leave you.

Laugh all yall want, just flop me back over if I roll. Lol. I'm down for Saturday, What time and meeting at the park

If Greg is going someone better have a chainsaw :****: JRowe I plan on running down there Sat after work. I might be able to make arrangements to at least get it to EOR or WOD.

Pumpkin said:
If Greg is going someone better have a chainsaw :****: JRowe I plan on running down there Sat after work. I might be able to make arrangements to at least get it to EOR or WOD.

Thanks Benji, either place would work. Let me know if it's not too much trouble.

blugreenformula said:
l. I'm down for Saturday, What time and meeting at the park

Why don't we meet at my RV at 9am. Fueled and ready to ride. After meet and greet, try to get on the trails by 9:30 to 10am.

Sent using left thumb.