• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Short Notice Ride - August 28-30, 2015

muddinmetal said:
Listen to me y'all! Go into Jasper (10-15 minutes from the park, full of parts stores) and eat at Nick'a Jack's BBQ (black Jack's is how we heard it the first time) Their BBQ French fries are the stuff man!

I gotta disagree there. go to south pitt and eat at White Bros. bbq. Best damn bbq I've eat. and I'm fat so I know about food.

jeeptj99 said:
I gotta disagree there. go to south pitt and eat at White Bros. bbq. Best damn bbq I've eat. and I'm fat so I know about food.

Oh yeah? Do you get to tell all your buddies you at a ****** Jack's then, no sir... You drive a red Jeep, everyone here know the opinions of red Jeep owners carry very little weight around here :****:

muddinmetal said:
Oh yeah? Do you get to tell all your buddies you at a black Jack's then, no sir... You drive a red Jeep, everyone here know the opinions of red Jeep owners carry very little weight around here :****:

Well at least mine isn't a lexus though :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

I have never been to black jacks haven't heard of it. but I know White Bros is good. They have won all sorts of awards and trophies in bbq comps.

Re:

1040 Ellis Cove Rd South Pittsburgh TN.
Even though Kimball is the closest town.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

42dc445ef0a534f9bababf2ffd79bc42.jpg
loaded up and ready to ride, be there early in the morning.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

CHASMAN9 said:
Eric, did you get your stuff on the trailer? Ready to ride? :dunno:

You talking to me? I don't have a trailer! LOL. I flat-tow my DD junk behind the motor house.
I did not get to leave work early today. So no. I'll be there tomorrow for the day! I'm even bringing the damn dog. I'm loaded up and will prolly roll out around 6:30 in the morning.

looks like i am out. truck is loaded,went to load buggy. It dont run. After a lot of testing looks like the MAP sensor is bad maybe. Cant get one till tomorrow night.Yall have fun.

Broke down in Chattanooga. Cummins having fueling issues. Limping back to Atlanta.

extremetownie said:
looks like i am out. truck is loaded,went to load buggy. It dont run. After a lot of testing looks like the MAP sensor is bad maybe. Cant get one till tomorrow night.Yall have fun.

I was so looking forward to riding with you. Can I have a rain check?!!

JohnG said:
I was so looking forward to riding with you. Can I have a rain check?!!

Absolutely John I was looking forward to it too. , The MAP (i found out ) is only available on 98 pontiac firebird with a turbo 3.8 or a grand national t type. Hell if i had know that i would carry a spare. They are $98.00 at the parts store (nobody stocks them) and $23.00 on ebay. I will after some extras after this is fixed.

Anyone know a tire shop around AOP that is open and would have a
trailer tire? And somewhere that would have a dana 60 rear axle shaft?

zukimaster said:
There is no way it's 3.5 hours from where you live to there, know you have been to Chattanooga a few tines, only about 15-20 minutes past there. Anyway, see y'all weenie washers Saturday morning.

I'm 20 minutes farther away from Kush and that's about right. It took me 3.5 when I went in March. I could have made it there a little sooner but when I left the fog was so bad I couldn't go more than 50 for the first hour.