• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Short Notice Ride - August 28-30, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I have not yet been to AOP. I have wanted to go, but on an off weekend so I can really get to ride some. Kush and I have been texting and are going. But, would like someone that knows the park to go to.

Any takers. Anyone want to ride????

Re:

Anniversary weekend or I would go. Need to pick up my parts too. I am sure Casey would like them off of his Samurai.

Kel Lawrence

In other words señior john doesn't trust my very impressive skills at getting around the park.. No clue why.
Hope the bounty hill is available to back up!! :woot:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Anniversary weekend or I would go. Need to pick up my parts too. I am sure Casey would like them off of his Samurai.

Kel Lawrence
No clue what your talkin about. If u need parts off my samurai just ask buddy. :smoke:

Also... Jonny , dru, young Joc, Jonny's much better half, and MOST IMPORTANTLY SHELBS.. come to AOP. Think of how much fun it would be to watch Jonny blow his front axle out!! ..... Again
:flipoff1:
Xoxoxo

Also... Jonny, dru, young Joc, and Jonny's much better half.. Please come to AOP. Think of how much fun it would be to watch Jonny blow his front axle out!! ..... Again
Xoxoxo
[/quote]

hey kush! :flipgotcha: eat a booger fawker

Beerj said:
Long ways from home ain't ya? That's my stomping ground

we are leaving in the morning headed there. Have some friends up there that we are going to ride with this weekend then come home sunday.

If you're going to AOP that weekend, you might as well drive on over to Winchester Saturday morning and let Kush compete in this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 116
What's funny, this park is closest to me, and I have never been there either! I'm ready to go there, and make a Area 51 ride soon.

I may slide on up to AOP to ride that weekend if I don't have to work. It's only about an hour for me. I do not know my way around the park at all but I do enjoy riding there a lot.

kushKrawlin said:
In other words señior john doesn't trust my very impressive skills at getting around the park.. No clue why.
Hope the bounty hill is available to back up!! :woot:
No clue what your talkin about. If u need parts off my samurai just ask buddy. :smoke:

Also... Jonny , dru, young Joc, Jonny's much better half, and MOST IMPORTANTLY SHELBS.. come to AOP. Think of how much fun it would be to watch Jonny blow his front axle out!! ..... Again
Xoxoxo

You realize you just invited me to your private ride with John G :rolf: You know he dont like me :wtflol:

Joc said:
You realize you just invited me to your private ride with John G :rolf: You know he dont like me :wtflol:

That's the entertainment for the evening. Cage fight ftw!!! Loser rides bitch in solo buggy :****: