• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP this weekend?

rpf500

Anyone going to be there Friday and/or Saturday that I could tag along with? I am going to be in the area already, so I figured if I'm all the way down there I might as well haul my POS down and wheel a little.

tonybolton said:
With all the rain, that place oughtta be a throttle fest! ;)

I had a guy tell me once that it's better to wheel when its wet, you couldn't break when it was wet he claimed. Mofo was dead serious.

I've got some people that ride pretty hard coming out there this weekend. I'm gonna try to make it up for a day ride on Saturday. I love that park when it's ...moist.

Attachments

• moist.jpg
    moist.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 108
Blue trails turn black when it's wet and it's going to be very wet, moist even. I'm trying to get a ride together this weekend for a buddy moving to Colorado but I doubt we'll make it there. Probably stay closer to home, it's like an hour drive there.

We had rain most of the week here also, but no real downpours. I thought it might dry out faster than here in Indiana where it's flat. I figure it won't hurt to drag a trailer down since I'm going.

That place is a bitch when it rains. Took a buddy up there 3 years ago and it rained 3 inches over the weekend. He still cusses me about that every time I see him. Cool place when it's dry. It will test ur **** in the rain.

Another 2 hrs south from AOP but we are camping and riding at Stoney Lonesome Friday and sat night

Have a few going to AOP Saturday. We are hoping most of the rain that came through late in the week went south of the park.

zayne2427 said:
Another 2 hrs south from AOP but we are camping and riding at Stoney Lonesome Friday and sat night

What are you gonna be in? I've never met you and I'd like to at least say hi. You've had a bunch of bad ass rigs and I've come close to buying a couple of them.

zayne2427 said:

I might do that, haven't been to Stoney yet. I'll get with you if I decide to head further south.

rpf500 said:
I might do that, haven't been to Stoney yet. I'll get with you if I decide to head further south.
10-4 brother, just holla at me
creepycrawly said:
What are you gonna be in? I've never met you and I'd like to at least say hi. You've had a bunch of bad ass rigs and I've come close to buying a couple of them.
I'll be in Big Booty Judy, Red 4 seat buggy. Staying over in the trailers. Ride over , it would be a pleasure to meet you.
Eddyj said:
I may be at stony sat morning.
Who all is going to be there?

Me, my brother, and brother in law in buggies. I think 3 more in 4 seat rzrs.
I'm camping in one of the trailers tonight and tomorrow

I might ride down tomorrow was going to ride at hawk pride but I have rode there the past 4 times I have went riding so kinda wanting s change what time y'all plan on getting started