• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

arb problem

cameron_garrison

on my front locker i flip the switch the arb compressor fills up but when i flip the front locker switch the locker doesnt engage any ideas
thanks
cameron

Check the solenoid first then. Make sure that it has not come apart (has been known to happen) and that you are getting power to the solenoid when you activate the switch for the front locker. The following link will show you an exploded view of the solenoid.

http://www.arbusa.com/alac/alsp/5-07.pdf

Hope that helps.

The problem is the Detroit.

Completely off topic, as normal. I'm thinking that we should call an offtopic, sarcastic, biting remark a "Jobless" from now on. However instead of deleting this post, I'm forced to agree with you. The problem is in the Detroit. He doesn't have one. NO buttons to push, no air lines to loose pressure, no solinoids, no widgets and no doohinkies. :cool:

Shoulda had a V8. Shoulda had a Detroit. Shoulda had Springunder.:fawkdancesmiley:

Hijack off.

Postscript. Don't you hate it when a Mod goes off-topic. :looser: .

Postscript 2. Don't you hate it when posters use liberal use of the smilies. :kiss:

Post-postscipt. Don't you hate it when a Mod agrees with Jobless. :eeek:

Completely off topic, as normal. I'm thinking that we should call an offtopic, sarcastic, biting remark a "Jobless" from now on. However instead of deleting this post, I'm forced to agree with you. The problem is in the Detroit. He doesn't have one. NO buttons to push, no air lines to loose pressure, no solinoids, no widgets and no doohinkies. :cool:

Shoulda had a V8. Shoulda had a Detroit. Shoulda had Springunder.:fawkdancesmiley:

Hijack off.

Postscript 2. Don't you hate it when posters use liberal use of the smilies. :kiss:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Now that's fawking funny! :fawkdancesmiley: